Where’s the Elemental chest?

What happened to the elemental chest? I skipped 15 times and nothing.

Neither do I skip or not It comes to me every 32 days.
No matter if I finsh 4~3 chests a day. It still comes after 32 days.

But its diffirent from one player to another, you just need to track yours.

1 Like

I am wondering too. Minor skipping usually gives me 2-3 elemental chest each month. Right now, not a one over the past month.

1 Like

2~3 elemental chests per month sounds crazy to me :sob:
That means you had more than I had in my 18 months of play :sob: :sob:

1 Like

November 7th was my last. Before that it was October 14th. Before that September 26th. I don’t think i was keeping track before. I never skip chests.

1 Like

That is odd. Since the Rare Chest could appear instead of both Monster and Hero Wanted Missions. You can even have two at the same time.

Three are not possible:

1 Like

Hi,

I track mine and I got one every 14 days +/- 2d. Recently it changed a bit, I’m currently on 5d, 16d, 14d, 4d.

I am doing 2 monsters chest per day and 1 raids chest per day. If I receive a raid flask, I will do 2 raids chest the day I’m sure to fill them (finishing one the morning and doing one on the evening)

I skip every day for 1 or 2 gems both in monsters or raid chest. No more Vip Pass but I skip anyway, I don’t know if this is changing anything but I keep my rhythm.

It’s on the slot monsters or raids where I usually get my elemental chest. It’s been a while since I have one on the titan slot.

1 Like

Am I the only one who doesnt think 15 skips sounds like a lot? Like at all?

Ftp and Ctp players who don’t waste gems on skips seem to get one chest every 3 to 8 weeks depending on luck.

You just didn’t get lucky, the chests didnt disappear or malfunction. Nothing “happened” to them.

4 Likes

Tracking my elemental chests since end of july.
Longest period between them: 46 completed chests (monster, hero and titan)
Shortest period: 17 chests

1 Like

What are you talking about?
Are you sure you are replaying to me not the OPer?
And why your chests are purple?
Damm man this is so akward !

1 Like

Yeah I was replying to you. It is strange that you have a set interval between chests since chests appear on two places. The picture is taken from net.

1 Like

I don’t understand you lol.
Even google translator can’t translate what you’ve said mate.
Sorry!

1 Like

Oh sorry, I didn’t know English isn’t your native language. I can’t explain it to you then. I thought you are from Egypt and that you speak English pretty well.

2 Likes

You can get an elemental chest in all 3 chest locations. This picture was photoshopped as it does not show the correct requirement of 150 monsters to fill it.

2 Likes

Of course. I just could not find a picture with two rare elemental chests at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are very lucky :slight_smile: . What was inside?

1 Like

Ive had one chst in two months.

1 Like

I don’t see a correlation between your post and Pois1 comment neither.

Without skip chests, I’m having an elemental once each 14.75 days average, being 11 days the fastest, 20 days the longest wait. Filling 30.125 chests average (monster, raids and titans considered).

1 Like

English is not my native speaking language.

1 Like

People in Egypt speacking Arabic as Native language.
I am speaking sorta fine english but ofc I wont be able to get your level at it.
All good my friend.
I just wasn’t sure what you ment with 3 isn’t possible … 3/4 chests to finish daily or 3 elemental chest to have per month. :thinking:

2 Likes