Where oh where are the Tomes of Tactics?

You bought heros… buy AM too. Then buy aethers and emblems. And trainers and food.

Or don’t. But buying your way through one stage of development and then complaining that there are others is going to fall on deaf ears. If you buy pulls, you have to keep buying. They’ve designed their game that way. Cunning, really.

4 Likes

I am not buying heroes. Smh. I am just trying to level a few 5 stars for over a month waiting for tome of tactic books.

1 Like

Thanks for the needless.

Then you’ve gotten lucky. Most f2p players find that AM is the least of their worries. They end up with more books and blades than they can use.

3 Likes

Even as VC2P (VIP pass and standard PoV pass, nothing else), 4* AM are abundant enough they’re the least of my concerns. Emblems and aethers(standard and alpha) are a bigger concern.

2 Likes

It balances out over time. I’ve gone to 0 of a particular AM and then they start coming. This includes DBlades and Tomes.

@PlayForFun @Coppersky @Dudeious.Maximus

Another possible merge with Where oh where are the Tomes of Tactics? ?

3 Likes

I get my share of D-Blades, but most times I get Tomes and Tonics. All other 4* items are really needed. But the tonics keep comming, but not many green heroes. I even leveled a dupe Lianna, an Atomos and Leadria because of the many tonics.

Happy gaming

1 Like

No, because you actually have a chance of finding tome of tactics.

I haven’t had a tome of tactics for a while.
And because of it, now I have put a few heroes to 3/70

Gladius
Obakan + 2 costumes
Kadilen + 2 costumes
Ithar
Queen Guowang
El Naddaha
Madame Giry

Now I am working on taking my second Darkfeather to 3/70

in my goblin of balloons

Time of Tactics from titan chest today.

Ok… so to summarize… getting tomes of tactics from mystic visions, costume bonuses, war chests, goblin balloons, and obviously from an annual event… but anybody know what that event is called or when it’s next expected?

1 Like

I think the 17th of this month is the next Tome of Tactics for the rare quest:

1 Like

Hope so it’s been a long time.

Farholme Pass with a Tome of Tactics as a final level reward has arrived :smiley:

@Karthnard

Tome of tactics are only given in every 2nd Farholme pass rare event. Tomes and D-Blades are not given by Seasonal events or PoV.
You need only one of them for every hero, so (in theory) there is not as much need as for the other 4* ascension materials.

Happy gaming

Of course, considering how probability works, one of those two is likely to be much more rare for each player. (For me, it’s the D-blades: I have 5 of those, and 12 tomes after today’s quest.)

Got one in quests today. Yay!

2 Likes

Same and already used on Luna. Now nack to 0 for me haha