Where is the water coming from?

Our castle/base seems to be on top of a mountain… where does the water that eventually becomes the waterfall come from?

4 Likes

I’ve wondered this too :rofl:

This has been postulated and discussed in the ridiculous complaints thread. Check it out. It’s quite hilarious.

1 Like

Too bad, then, I will never see it. I despise those interminable meandering threads and avoid them like the plague.

Best way to hide something from me is to bury it in some general thread with over 4k posts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Well no worries. I’ll guide you right to the accepted answer.

14 Likes

(I agree with you. If a thread has more than about 100 posts I’m like… do I really wanna dive into this :rofl:

1 Like

Ever wondered where the water from Angel Fall comes from? Same with this. But it doesnt really matter anyway. We already know this is fiction. So is the dragon, the heroes, etc.

Engaging strongest disagree possible.

It matters so much that like, my butt explodes. Or something.

It definitely matters. I’ll fight you on this

5 Likes

Nobody, and I mean nobody wants any exploding butts around here. I’m just thankful for the high silica rhyolite plug that keeps the water flowing.

Is it appropriate to worship the great plug?

3 Likes

Hahaha!! This is getting… erm… ridiculous!!

Hahaha. Game on !!

Nah. It doesn’t really matter as this is as fiction as one can get from unicorns riding through a rainbow. Sorry for your exploding butt though. I hope it doesn’t hurt your feelings. :crazy_face::crazy_face:

Here’s how it works:

8 Likes

It’s SG pissing on us without the courtesy of calling it rain.

2 Likes

I figured it was the overflow from Vela’s special. I mean, you can put out a fire, but all that water has to go somewhere…

3 Likes

Unicorns don’t exist !? :worried: :disappointed:

2 Likes

I meant like. A knife fight with knives. Well. Ideally you would have a knife and I’d have a sword and a bazooka.

Artists rendering:

2 Likes

Fantastic explanation! I can sleep now

1 Like

That’s not a sword a bazooka !!! That’s a friggin’ tank, you cheatin’ cheat. But I would fight you with your sword and bazooka with my knife, but that fight happens inside your tank :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

its the sewer drain off…GEE that was easy