Where is the rare quest?

There is almost always a rare Mt. Soandso quest that goes on during the challenge event. Why not this time?

1 Like

i do recall some complaining that there was rare quest during event. probably pushed it back to right after. at least i hope

2 Likes

Probably because the dev said that there won’t be any rare quest during event because so many ppl complain about it

4 Likes

Oh? Hmm, must read closer! Did not see that.

This was the last staff comment that I found:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/news-about-the-rare-quests/

I missed that too. I heard there would be no AW in Peer Chat but that’s it.

Where did you hear/read that? Link please. :slight_smile:

I would of loved rare quest to appear anytime. But too many ppl complained.

1 Like

It was months ago people whined and complained about rare quests popping up at same time as challenge events

I’ll take it! :grin:

1 Like

Shrikewood is on its way!
I think between today and Tuesday. Will surely come, because the regular quests are already with an interval of 6 or 12hs. My guess is for tomorrow, so prepare to drink a good tonic while embracing your shield.

3 Likes

I thought Shrikewood had already hit and Frostmarch was next. I’m waiting on the next Farnholme because it should contain a Tome of Tactics and I have heroes waiting for their ascension.

Well your rare quest has arrived. shrikewood yay

2 Likes

There it is: Shrikewood. Go get that shield and Mysterious Tonic.

2 Likes

Here you go…yay Rare Quest! :grin:

1 Like

Alright Rook. You can close this one down.

I think the vocal minority complained, many would rather have the quest. It’s pretty easy to finish event in all categories and end up with more flasks than at the beginning.

@Checker…your response made me laugh… Njoy your day okay…awe to the some name also…