Where is the game going?

Dude please…read and then try Comment, i play Daily and dont complain that i need to spend too much time for the Dailies…

EDIT: i cant play things which are not unlocked…

Yes as FTP 1 year is a good estimate to get into diamond league.

Not all tasks can be done by all players…but enough tasks can be done by most to get to the 4* mats! :smile:

You can plan very well if you read the different guides in this forum.

No…you dont need that dayly task so forget it.
PoV is for the grinders of various levels.

Best uses for gems.
Personal FTP view. :smile:

More roster space.
Skip chests.
Summons:
10x only, only at places where you can get non classic heros.
For 75 gems to continue tournament IP I can make it to top 5%. Which I can almost always. :smile:

1 Like

There’s a reason this happens though: you don’t have any greens, so you don’t make green matches. That leaves lots of greens on the board because you took the other colors off. That’s why you end up with boards that look like that.

Exactly what i spend it on, okay and some WE refills combined with skip chests until to need to wait.

110 Roster
Did one tourney top 5% even without using Gems, this one now 1 spend 75 gems, mostly of PoV challenge

20 Summons , 10 Atlantis and 10x Event

Well just caught news today that one of the top 100 teams full of really solid players and a leader I’ve been friends with for quite awhile is shutting it’s doors

The Chef’s Kitchen is disbanding

Wish i could say it’ll be the last one but I’m sure there’s more to come.

Already seeing familiar faces in raids that don’t have their normal alliance names attached to em, just a matter of time before some alliances disappear altogether

@TheChef the news f’in blows btw…

11 Likes

Man, you changed your avatar…?

That’s a sign of troubled waters, for sure. :confused:

4 Likes

Yea needed a break from saders. Spendin more time on my f2p alt, buildin it up in the new team i just setup, probly goin to just spend some time helpin new players in the game and stuff for awhile.

I still enjoy the game, there’s just not much enjoyment at the top anymore. Before it was just titans that were so repetitive, now it’s titans, wars, discussions, etc and i don’t see that changing for at least another year or so, and maybe even longer than that if some players have their way and SG doesn’t fix the issues right now

9 Likes

I fully understand, the game started frustrating me before I even got near the top. I figured it must be cutthroat up there, and I don’t need the stress.

Hope you find more enjoyment down here in the lower levels. I find it easier to enjoy the game that way.

4 Likes

Breaks are good brother. Enjoy yours. I may hit you up some time see about our alt’s joining up ‘cause I’ve learned a lot from you in the couple of conversations we’ve had. It’s made my game better. In case we don’t though, thanks for giving me things to think about.

2 Likes

Always welcome, it’ll still be a daily active team, it’ll just be in a different part of the game than I’m used to

3 Likes

IMO when it comes to war, every team is supposed to use any tricks they have up their sleeves.

I’ll fully admit, when my alliance was doing wars, and we were regularly facing teams with much higher leveled players, much stronger defensive TPs etc., I used all kinds of “dirty tricks” to take them down. Well, they probably called them “dirty tricks”… I just called them good war strategies.

If that makes me a :poop: player, fine, I’m a :poop: player. But how else am I supposed to beat a team that is average 10+ player level and +300 TP above my own? Heck yes I’m going to exploit all of their weaknesses and try to make the best use of my team’s strengths in order to try to beat them. I kinda thought that was what made me a good player.

4 Likes

@MW4 tired of people saying that. You dont think players try clear green asap? Gives you more damaging combos with heros you have. That board is a legit green nightmare. Notice my dead heros with no mana build up?

I’m not saying that you didn’t get a bad board. I’m just saying it’s not a conspiracy and the game’s not out to get you. The way the game progresses, it makes sense to leave green on the board in favor of other matches so there’s a mechanism/explanation for why people keep ending up with predominantly green boards in no-green tournaments.

Yes, I do think that happens alot with players using up the other colors. And I’m not one to hype up the conspiracy theory. What I try point out and what this thread was getting at, was were the game is going if they dont improve on older features. like an outdated cell phone or old computer, no one will want any part of it. The suggestion for reducing the percentage of unused colors pushed on us in tourneys has been asked for and voted on.

They don’t learn the lesson, are they?

This game need sustainability.

1 Like

I played through the pre kunchen times and no it wasn’t the same. Sure guin was in a lot of top 100 war defenses and raid teams but it took a year to achieve that and even longer for most alliances(even most weren’t 20+ guins when kunch arrived, it was typically only found towards the tip top of the ranks).

This telluria pandemic happened within a month of release and with a much more imbalanced hero than guin ever was even pre nerf

Nothing even debatable about that.

4 Likes

Perfect choice of word :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Her name is a bacteria as well lol go figure

2 Likes