Where is best place to farm food

Which location is best for food?

??? What you mee need, for what

Food rises fairly uniformly with each stage, so peaks are at the last stage that uses a particular number of flags: 9-1, 13-6, 17-1.

10 Likes

The higher you go, the more food you get, but the map is terrible for food. Even the gather food quest doesn’t give much.
The best place to farm food is thru raiding

8 Likes

FARM.

lol,jk. as said above, raid is more efficient.

I was going to say Grocery Store, but they haven’t developed those buildings in here yet.

7 Likes

Besides Raids, season 1, stage 9 - 1 (first battle) gives you 1800 food and some change for 3 energy.
This is the best place to farm that I discovered so far.

2 Likes

This guide will show you the best place to farm for every resouce in the game: Hotdamnmess' Farming Guide - Google Sheets

For food, the best place is apparently Season 2 15-8 Hard with an average of 787.87 ham/flag.

6 Likes

Best place for food in seasons is 20-4 it give best food per energy at 670.7 per energy

1 Like

The meatmills will farm ham for you. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Aqua, I know it would be difficult to do so, but could you possibly turn it into a excel form? Google doc is very difficult for my device to run

Sorry, it’s not my sheet. I only referenced it here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m auto farming 3/1/3H.
Costs 10 flags but I’m getting over 900 food/flag. Better than 600/flag.
Plus the chance of 3* & 4* mats and ascension items is worth it.

S1 13-6 is my way to go

674 meat/flag and 1366 iron/flag

I just been getting 1.4k per W/E :grin: Cheers Sir Fartsalot

If you are reading this thread, pls, find “Mai’s Guide”.

Simple spreadsheet.

Where were you farming that you were getting 1.4k per W/E, thanks!

Based on previous comment looks like season 3 province 1 stage 3 Hard. But could have misinterpreted what was meant.

This place is good

3 Likes

You don’t!!!

1 Like