Where in the world is Zero?

I just went to check up on @Xero786 and don’t see him anywhere in the game. Where in the world are you hiding?

Lol poor guy can’t even go pee

2 Likes

He’s probably hiding because you’re checking him all the time. See what you did???

Is it too soon to call in a missing persons report?

Banned.
20 characters.

Wait, what? Why?

20 characters

Naivity in its purest form. LoL

Oh good

2 Likes

Omg! Let the man enjoy his vacation :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I imagine you guys starting a fan club and raising pompons and the 4 letters written on big paper :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I bet he even booked his vacation around the dam challenge event! Give us a chance!

1 Like

Lmao. I’m still here. I’ll try and pop up back in the leaderboard today to say hi :slight_smile: then drop back down as my vaca starts today!

And the events are too much fun @TheBully :wink:

8 Likes

Buona vacanza zero kiss

@rook because I think she’d appreciate this.

You know you play E&P too much when…

You notice the top player in the game is no longer on the leaderboard and in their alliance and you assume the worst happened when really the guy just needed a vacation :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I know where he is NOT. In Finnish chat in game. Everyone please stop asking about him in there. The Finnish flag on his alliance page is a trick. (maybe rotate it to something else once in a while? :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

This thread is funny, as somebody in my alliance last night asked what Max troop level was, and while I was pretty sure it was 30, I went to go look at your profile to double check and you were nowhere to be found. Guessed you were in a sister alliance, but still took me a bit to find you in Seven Days Hunting.

2 Likes

Huh?

Mystery solved! :grin:

(20 chars)

2 Likes

…or is it…

20 more chars

1 Like

In reality we got tired of his lack of performance, both on titans and events, so we made him go focus on his game. back to basics and all. It’s actually a two week E and P focused retreat.

I mean he ONLY won one tier of the challenge event this month.

#sad

5 Likes

I also heard there was some sort of duck related incident, but there is a non-disclosure agreement in place and I couldn’t find out any further details…

2 Likes

Cookie Settings