Where In The World Is C̶a̶r̶m̶e̶n̶ ̶S̶a̶n̶d̶i̶e̶g̶o̶ v19?

Indeed. I appreciate the update from you, even if SG is still holding out on me :slight_smile:

*Taps foot impatiently*
*Checks Google Play again*
*Taps foot impatiently*

3 Likes

Just checked in with my alliance, only one person has it, he is on central time, android. Most of my crew in on east coast, but they are not playing yet I guess. Lol

1 Like

Still do not have it in California.

1 Like

And still not in NZ

20 waits patiently

1 Like

I don’t get it. What is the problem with the update that it takes 2 days + to be rolled out?

I just got my elemental wanted chest, we’re filling the war chest and titan chest today and actually we are dur for a rare titan. So for me at least 3 chests are affected.

What you are doing is crap @SG, you did better before. (Android in Middle East)

1 Like

There are a lot of people reporting connection problems after updating. They may be trying to fix that. Frustrating as it might be to wait, not being able to connect would be worse.

4 Likes

I just realised that this is the first update where they haven’t halted wars during the roll out as well.

Had to mention it before it disappears into the unknown void where it’s lost forever.

Anywho back to topic

1 Like

Still no in Poland, iOS.

I’m fine with waiting for the update, but it’s not ok that players are able to earn more loot, especially emblems in the meantime.

Got update. Android. Ukraine

War ends two hours. Bet update soon follows

Anyone have update iOS in australia

Italy has it! :muscle:
And pinapple doesn’t go on pizza fyi

4 Likes

Bring on the banana! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Upadated: 10 sorcerer’s emblems from the rare chest.

2 Likes

Still waiting in iOS land. Yes I can open the raid chest but I would accidentally open one of the others. Since folks are saying they got 5 emblems instead of three for Titan chest I’m opening mine before the next Titan dies. I’ll be mad if the update isn’t out by the end of the next war…

2 Likes

iOS update just arrived. Fire chest 20 emblems, Titan chest 10 emblems, war chest 20 emblems, raid chest none - not bad

Look at my war chest loot. After beating two alliances in the top 10 plus three other tough alliances I didn’t need these “ascension items” #680 and #681 battle manuals. Typical day in E and P :rofl:

2 Likes

I just got it on iOS too.

20 updates

1 Like

Got the update now, installing it as we speak. For ios that is. Belgium location.

AKA Traggeter

1 Like

Longest wait for an update EVA! But finally here. iOS Germany.

1 Like

Cookie Settings