Where In The World Is C̶a̶r̶m̶e̶n̶ ̶S̶a̶n̶d̶i̶e̶g̶o̶ v19?

Updated via Aptoide. Filled holy chest. 10 ranger emblems. Lame

2 Likes

Good thing you waited, though. The old low for an elemental chest was 3 :confounded:

1 Like

Nothing on that dirty south of the US of A.

Still waiting over in champions corner, MA

I always thought that an update once delivered to the play store would become visible to users in a somewhat gradual but random pattern, where some see the update earlier and some later.

As it turns out, as a developer you can actually choose to control the pace of the rollout and optionally base it on countries as well: https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/6346149?hl=en

Not sure if this is the case, but it is possible SG made this rollout slower than previous ones. If so then I’m sure they have reasons. I’m not sure how things work on the Apple side.

For me it is not that big a deal… I just check periodically, if the update is there then great, if not then no problem… I’ll happily keep playing the current version. I’m not holding regular chests over it, if I got an elemental or war one, then maybe…

I’ve got the game on 2 devices, neither is seeing the update yet (Georgia/US, if it matters…).

2 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for the detail on the controlled rollout options from Google!

This is the best explanation I’ve heard for why they do the rollout slowly:

SG explicitly said they couldn’t really beta test the invite feature. Plus, the last version rollout didn’t go so well. So I bet they’re just being extra-cautious.

4 Likes

I too have both android and iphone, in Vermont and nothing yet. I am holding out collecting a chest for this in the chance that there are more emblems in it

I’m still waiting for my update to appear on the play store to open mine but a least I’m not losing recharging time as it’s appeared on titan’s chest place and we are letting this titan go.

1 Like

I am going to open titan chest in few hours. And no update still. Just thinking to fill it but not open. So it will be 5/5 until the update. Because next titan is letting go.

That sounds like a good plan.

1 Like

Still not updating, but Carmen Santiago is in the Atlantis slowly rising in S2

3 Likes

Carmen is not in Mississippi…and neither is v19 for iOS. sob

3 Likes

I am about to start a raid chest within the hour (unless maybe it turns into an elemental chest pretty please)…can’t revenge any of the 4 or so in there because of different app version…just a minor annoyance. Normally it doesn’t take nearly this long for the update so I wonder what the holdup is this time.

1 Like

in Florida, I got it from the play this morning, for android :grin:

1 Like

Translation (French): We are only 2 in the alliance to have the update.

Seems like iOS is the problem here…

Still no update here. Android. Ukraine

1 Like

This is kind of reminiscent of the V18 release where only a few got the update and the rest followed suit at a much later time/date and players were furious that some players gotten a few emblems head start.

At least Wonderland was not slated for tomorrow, otherwise the fact that only a few have the update thus far would’ve probably generated much more heated complaints than having to withhold opening a few chests.

Can you please tell me whether the chest needs to be opened at the beginning of the next titan or at defeating the titan to be filled again with 1/5? Thanks

You get the titan chest credit when the titan is killed

2 Likes

Cookie Settings