Where have you gotten reset emblems from?

We know fairly little about how reset emblems enter the game at this point, other than through war chests. So I’m hoping the community can give a bit of insight collectively.

Please check all the places you are 100% certain you’ve gotten a reset emblem from:

• War Chest
  • Wanted: Monsters Chest
  • Wanted: Heroes Chest
  • Wanted: Titans Chest
  • Normal Titan Loot
  • Rare Titan Loot
  • War Victory Loot (NOT War Chest)
  • Raid Tournament Loot
  • Mystic Vision
  • Seasonal Stage Completion
  • Event Stage Completion
  • Rare Quest (Like Farholme Pass)
  • Regular Loot From S1 or S2 Province

0 voters

Edit:

Mission Rewards: 2

How many total reset emblems have you gotten so far (including any you’ve spent, and including any free reset emblems like the one at rollout)?

• 10+

0 voters

For those who’ve gotten a reset emblem outside of a War Chest, I’d be very grateful for any screenshots you’ve got.

Only got the free one. It’s a bit frustrating really, as I’d like to do some resets and don’t want to waste emblems

Edit: Agree with Rduke below, would like the choice of never having got any otherwise your stats are skewed, and I know how much you like accurate statistics :slight_smile:

You forgot the “I have not been awarded any reset emblems” choice.

1 Like

I didn’t forget it; it’s not a potential source, so much as the absence of success with any of the other sources :slightly_smiling_face:

Fair enough. Far be it from me to question you :stuck_out_tongue:

Apparently, it would have been a popular option :man_shrugging:

That’s a whole lot of zero votes…

As far as the stats, I’m not thinking this will give any kind of a detailed assessment of probability, since we have no information on how many opportunities of each source anyone has completed. I just want some better info on where emblems are entering the game at all.

I voted! I’ve received two from a war chest. I’m pretty sure all the posts on this question previously also mentioned a war chest so I’m curious to see if they’re coming from somewhere else.

I haven’t used mine yet. They seem so precious. I’ve transferred emblems a couple of times and simply paid the “restocking” fee.

1 Like

Suggest editing OP to specify whether or not the second question should be answered including the free one we all got, or not.

Thanks! Yeah, I’m saving mine for large-scale transfers too. Saving only a few emblems that way just seems like a mistake.

Good call. Done. Thanks!

1 Like

Great! Now… uh… how do I change my vote? lol

ETA: Looks like lots of folks made the same assumption I did (that you didn’t mean for it to be included) because “0” was an option.

Click on the eye below the poll to hide results, then click on the new vote option you want.

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks!

1 Like

I have 3 emblems. TBH, I didnt track where they came from. Didnt know it was a thing.
I’ll track from now now on.
Sorry I cant help, @Garanwyn

No worries. Most people don’t pay much attention to that sort of thing, I’m sure. Thanks for keeping an eye out going forward!

You can track it from Activity Log.

1 Like

From memory and it was like a week after they were released, i got 1 from a Titan chest.

Interesting. I see two votes for that already, so it seems like they must be in there, but at a low probability. Thank you!

@jinbatsu

Activity log wasnt active when the emblems rolled out. Trust me, I looked.

If I am wrong, feel free to draw and quarter me :wink:

I’ll be over with the hot irons and the leeches shortly :grin:

No, the activity log is way more recent. But he may have been thinking that any recent reset emblems would at least show up for you.