Where have all the 5* gone?

Moderator’s Note

A reminder that Forum Rules prohibit name calling, personal attacks, and vulgar language (including language typed to avoid automatic censoring).

Any viewpoint may be shared, but must be done so civilly.

2 Likes

I found out where all the 5 stars went … my husband got them! Alby and Kingston in the same week, and he’s currently working on 5 great 5 stars.

We’ve played for the same length of time, have the same budget and are equally active. I have two profiles that can’t come close to his teams.

Simply a fact of the game, hasn’t stopped me from playing but still makes me go grrrrrrr

2 Likes

I dont flag people - I believe in freedom of speech. everyone is free to show the world how obtuse they are lol

1 Like

Vivica came to me from TC20 today. 20 months later and she joins my team haha.

1 Like

if you know what that word means, that you should know that just like extremely unlucky cases, there cases of people pulling a bonus HOTM from a bonus HOTM from a single token. that is right - 2 HOTMs from a single token. chances of that are way lower than your no 5* in 500 pulls. you think it is unfair? you think you should be the lucky guy and someone else should get the “other” end of the stick? why? what makes you think you a better than anyone? lol

It is ok for someone to understand the odds and still complain about it. I did not see a rage quit statement because “the dev’s are greedy”. No need to be condescending here, just a simple explanation that this is the edge case of RNG. It is quite feasible that 3x 5* could be pulled in the next two weeks. It happened to me. That would be the opposite end edge case that evens things out.

And frankly, I hope it does for you @Ian487.

No, you presume I think is unfair, just as you presume I don’t know what the word chance means or that I’m obtuse… the fact is I stated something that is 100% real, never complained about it and you needed to show the world how wise you are… know the meaning of the word stereotype? Please quote me as to where did I complained or said it was unfair. Or isn’t it normal to think I should be getting at least some 5* like most do? Truth is you just got involved to show the forum your wits and only prooved you are quit narrow in your vision…

if you did, you would never say that “you should definitely” when chance is involved.

really? you opening post was oozing with whine :rofl: you dont have to look further than a couple of responses above this one that others also think that you were complaining.

you may have never uttered the word unfair, but your repetitious statements that you “should be getting … like most do” is the same.

just let it go :sunglasses:, you will feel better :wink:

Ok, this is my opening post. Where exactly is it “oozing with whine”, as you put it? Please let me know. As I said, It’s a stereotype… in your narrow vision, everybody that is unsatisfied with their summoning results is complaining or whining. You still presume to know what I meant even when you can’t find any evidence to support your claim. And you still presume that I’m angry or as you put it “just let it go :sunglasses:, you will feel better :wink:” Actually your thinking patterns make me smile…

This is a bugs and issues thread. I’m thinking this thread should end about now. I don’t see much more constructive being said.

2 Likes

Baaad RNG! Baaaaad bad RNG!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.