Where did the fine gloves go to?

Started playing at the end of September and managed to find four pairs.

Got four more pairs yesterday :star_struck: :star_struck:

It is really just bad luck. I was short on gloves for a very long time, but for me it picked up in the last couple of months, I have 7 now. So, the theory that there have been less since September is not true for me. I have got a lot more gloves since then than in my first 3 months. I have maxed a lot of 4*s since then too, those 7 are what is left-over.

I will trade you a few pair for some magic rings…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe it is bad luck. I don’t mind to spend some money for hero’s. But since I am stuck and can’t ascend any of the hero’s I have. Why should I spend more.
I don’t like it but I think in the long run e&p is losing a lot off income…

This game is all luck, and can be very cyclical. I went from 0 to 5 fine gloves in a matter of weeks in November (titan drops, chests, etc.)…then needed some and got two via the calendar deal and the quest. I’ve experienced the same with hidden blades and sturdy shields as well. Orbs have always been plentiful for me and capes a bit more consistently acquired.

1 Like

Maybe I should start complaining then about the severe lack of farsight telescopes? That is the one ascension items I’ve seen the least!

The fine gloves have come along much more frequently in the last 2-3 months. I used to have a tough time finding them too.

3 Likes

Scarcity for me goes:

• Mystic Rings (scarcest)
  • Tabards (second scarcest)
  • Farsight Telescopes (third)

I don’t think it’s the same for everyone. I do think it’s cyclical, and luck plays a heavy hand.

1 Like

It’s tabards for me…mystic rings and telescopes have been most plentiful and have showed up several times for watching mystic vision, which is awesome, lol. Darts and tonics pretty average.

I think this is a topic about gloves…
I have plenty off other materials to ascend all the hero’s
If you miss something. Make a topic…

1 Like

It’s a social forum bud :slight_smile: Threads will wander in various places and it’s a waste of time and effort and community to try to enforce that everyone stay on rigid topic 100% of the time. We’re talking ascension items here, and the new ones are still talking ascension items, that’s pretty darned close to on topic even if it’s not “just” gloves as the title intimates. 14 threads about various ascension item woes would be a good candidate for consolidation anyway from a moderation perspective.

If I started talking about rainbow ponies, then yeah, that wouldn’t be appropriate haha.

I’ve seen trying to maintain a zealous standard for topics tried in other forums: it just doesn’t work out well for either the forum or for the people that try to hold the line.

2 Likes

ive been playing for three months and still cant find my 4th hidden blade

My apologies. ahem

I have 7 gloves.

(I wasn’t trying to do Topic shift.)

1 Like

And still waiting. Had a 5* from the free token but he is also stuck. Now heard that the loot from the event won’t give fine gloves because the higher leveled players don’t need them. I am sorry but it’s getting annoying…

Fine Gloves drop randomly from Wanted Mission and Titan kills. If you’re short of them, then complete more Wanted Missions and kill more Titans - eventually they will come.

As you can see from other posts, everyone is short of something they need, otherwise the game would be finished for them. If you were over-supplied with Fine Gloves then you would be short of the next thing you need, be it other ascension materials or other heroes to ascend. Welcome to E&P.

4 Likes

I have 7 again, used a few since my last post.

I should open my own topic ofcourse, but did you know mount umber only gave 1 of the 2 magic rings I need, really ridiculous!!!

Sorry Arie, I couldn’t help myself…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wanted mission. I speed up all the chests. Rare quests don’t give them. It’s just annoying and this is the place to complain :joy::joy:

This is indeed the place to complain. It’s also the place for us other players to give you warm hugs, reassure you that your experience is a normal part of the game, and counsel patience, saving your gems for higher leverage opportunities than to speed up Wanted Missions.

So have a hug. Everything will be all right.

1 Like

I don’t collect gems to do summons. When i need other heros i buy gems and do a minimum off 10 summons. But even that isn’t what I am doing now. So it’s my frustrations and empires loss off income. That’s why I complain here. :rofl:

1 Like

As long as what you spend your gems on makes you happy then the world is a good place.

In the spirit of the ‘constructive feedback’ that the community guidelines encourage us to provide each other, I’d observe that neither spending on summonses nor spending on speeding up Wanted Missions will speed up your progress in the game as much as some other ways of deploying gems.

But progressing in the game may not be your objective anyway. Again, If it makes you happy then more power to you.

Lol, i guess thats the worst i ever seen.

You really deserve a hug.

Let’s see what actually goes live. Reports from beta testing may not reflect what goes live.

2 Likes