Where did the fine gloves go to?

It’s winter and I need gloves. Fighting 7* and 8* titans and just look at the pictures. I can ascend every colour as you can see. Had 1 pair off gloves that I bought from the calendar.

So my question where are the gloves. My fingers are frozen…

2 Likes

I’ve received overall two times as much compasses as fine gloves, so you have my sympathy.

Where are the fine gloves???

Currently I have 38 fine gloves and 37 compass. It might just be an exception, but it has been fairly equal for me.

I started with this account in the beginning off August. With my other account I started earlier and I have enough also. So it’s for the last months there are no gloves

Hmm… I started in the beginning of September.

Anyone else singing the title of this thread to the Van Halen song, “Where did all the good times go?” LOL

1 Like

They were definitely getting scarce. I noticed in the last challenge event that there were no fine gloves in any of the reward packages for any tier. Since then I seem to be getting more (the xmas special helped), but maybe I just ran into some good luck.

Could just be random honestly.

Without religious tracking we’re never going to know; my alt only started I think a month after my main but my main has plenty of gloves and my alt has zero currently with stuff in the pipeline. Part of that is I did make some trainer’s tools purchases early on my main and still pickup Nature packs (cause shields) which also have gloves in them.

On the flipside both accounts experience a dearth of sturdy shields. Still want that damned Alchemy Lab, anything to address the gnarly and nasty RNG that is the loot table in this game.

1 Like

Same problem here. Gloves are the main thing holding up several of my heroes. The only ones I’ve seen recently were on yesterday’s calendar.

1 Like

Used over ten compass and gloves, and still have 13 and 16 of them.
Never thought that someone may have problems to get them.

[Deleted]

I also snatch gloves whenever they show up on Rare Quests.

After ascending a bunch of heroes, I still have 7 gloves…42 boots for comparison.

1 Like

Gloves don’t drop from the map my friend :slight_smile:

Chainmail, scabbards, boots, battle manual.

1 Like

Gah! You’re right, it was chainmail.

I NEED COFFEE! :grin:

Rare Quests! Rare quessssts!

1 Like

I have 13 compasses and 0 gloves. Same situation as Arie.

2 Likes

Started playing in august: 7 compasses, 2 gloves. And that’s just because I bought a pair (of gloves) in the winter calendar. 10 heroes waiting/stuck on lvl 60, trying to figure out who to give gloves…

1 Like

Look everyone - your b*tching has been answered by a rare quest with fine gloves LOL

:slight_smile:

I kid I kid…but I need a pair as well so happy to see it.

But, this is twice someone has complained and magically the item shows up in short order.

2 Likes

As @sleeperZ96BT says, Farholme Pass quest is up! Gloves and Tome of Tactics are the prizes!

Oké. That’s 1 pair. Only 14 to go. Vivica is going up. Let’s see in this week what will happen.

1 Like

In similar situation. 9 compasses and 0 gloves (until todays quest!). Last event had compasses for completion rewards so a few were from there, my guess is next months Knights of the Round will bring us Fine Gloves as completion rewards to even it out. Here’s to hoping!

1 Like

Same here. 10 compasses, 0 gloves. Have 8 heroes all just waiting for gloves… Thank you for the rare quest with gloves! More gloves to the people!!