Where are you spending your gems? - POLL

Too many portals. A black friday event we know nothing about. A challenge event festival we know nothing about. No spend november movement going on. Anyway, where are you spending your gems over the the next couple of months?

• S4 - November (Lughaidh)
  • Ninja Tower (New heroes)
  • S2 - November (new costumes: Poseidon/Ursena/Ariel/Kage)
  • Costume Chamber (Marj / Khagan / Justice / Obakan)
  • S3 - November (Lord Loki, Skadi, Baldur)
  • Teltoc (last appearance)
  • Black Friday Summoning Event (???)
  • Christmas (New costumes and hero)
  • S4 - December (Passepartout)
  • Tower of Magic
  • S2 - December (new costumes: Poseidon/Ursena/Ariel/Kage)
  • Challenge Festival (???)
  • S3 - December (Ratatoskr, Odin, Salmon Loki)
  • TOL (Alasie, Drake and Athena costumes)
  • I’m not spending anywhere.

0 voters

Can choose only three? Won’t be accurate :joy:

1 Like

ROFL! Consider where you’re spending MOST of your gems, then.

I’m still saving up for a 10-pull. But I’ll share my reasoning -

as FTP, I consider more heavily 3* and 4* when deciding where to summon, because the chances of getting them are much higher.

In terms of special skills, I’m trying to complete elemental defense down - still need Green and Purple - this means Almur and Sergei. (I’m lucky enough to have Jackal, C-Marjana and Nordri for the other colors).

So Valhalla and Tower of Magic are my summon targets.

2 Likes

Was it decided that guardians got voted in for sure or are you just assuming

Assuming, based on unofficial poll.

Wheres the down the toilet option? Cuz that’s where all mine go.

2 Likes

The mystery about this Black Friday thing has me in a holding pattern right now. Sitting on 5300+ gems (a lot for FTP). Usually, I wait for a HotM that looks good, but not seeing that right now in the near future. I really want to make one more run of pulls in S3 to try for Mist, and the S3 legendaries, should I be lucky enough to get one, are still very relevant. I’m also missing Sumle and Sudri, and my red bench isn’t super, so I’d take them as well.

I’ll be doing a single pull at each Atlantis and Valhalla.

I like to make at least 1 pull at each summons gate when they come round. As a ftp I can get free summons through keys/coins/tokens everywhere except Atlantis and Valhalla (I’ve completed both and don’t farm relentlessly enough to earn 100 coins through drops - I maybe get a free summons every 2-3 months).

If I get all the 3 and 4* heroes available from a portal, I’d stop summoning there, as the odds of getting a new hero drop dramatically. Although that’s only happened for me at the Halloween portal so far.

I’m on the same boat. Plus, I’m saving everything for Christmas. As shiny as every other hero is (Towers and new costumes), Christmas is once a year and I don’t have any of those 5*s.

2 Likes

I am also held back by the fact we know nothing about what the Black Friday event is going to be about.

Not going to spend gems on S4 for sure. As for offers, I only bought the gems and plan to buy the coin-only one. Saving money to have for better offers later this month.

My biggest worry is the Ninja Portal. I’d really try my chances on the new Ninjas. But Ninjas will be back in January, and Black Friday only next November… So if no further info on Black Friday is released, I am not going to spend much on Ninjas as well. Would be sad if all that was to learn that Black Friday portal & offers is a big hoax, not worth any pull and purchase. Well, more gems for future events :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I got Frosty, Rudolph, Buddy, and Krampus last year, so I decided to pull vampires this year. Still, after almost a year of using Krampus, I can tell you it is worth throwing everything and the kitchen sink in to get him. :+1: Need for Ma North is lessened by having pulled Heimdall, or I might have also saved for Christmas again.

I will not spend any gems this month.

Ninjas are for big spenders. To bad chance with to many heroes.

I will wait to see what black friday brings but otherwise probably Christmas or S4.

I will not summon on Atlantis unless the chances are significantly increased. Sorry but Atlantis is outdated and only 5star costumes behind a ridiculous chance? No thanks.

will be spending them on troops mostly and s3 because still no almur. as a f2p i dont care much

1 Like

Spend your shinies in a different game!
I promise your pockets will be just as empty, but you will probably see a better return per $ spent :smiley:

I’m in summons paralysis right now cause too many new portals are coming up. I won’t summon S3 in December cause knowing my luck I’d end up with Salmon Loki just to throw him into the HA10 grinder rather than the Squirrel or Odin.

Black Friday, depends on what the heroes are. Ninjas the same. Just holding off until…

Surely Ninja Tower, as it would be nice to get partner in crime to my Onyx for that family bonus. Used LB+19 Sapphire and Ametrine+20 this RT and was impressed (so much I even maxed Shale). I can only imagine what is to have 3 5* Ninjas. Will try, hopefully luck will smile on me.

Black Friday is possible, depends on what exactly it is. If it will be like true, not in-game Black Friday sale then maybe there. If it will be like Black Friday sale last two years then no.

X-mas too, but there it will be mostly Epic tokens. Would like to get MN, but with C-Alberich x2 in my hands the incentive is not as strong, especially since that mana boost of his is really monstrous.