Where are the tutorials?- Forum badges

I went back to the start and I guess I’m not seeing it. I even did the instruction manual on coding still nothing. Can anyone give me a another hint? I would really appreciate thanks!

It makes you an offer at the bottom of the last message it sends you. Try taking it up on that offer…

2 Likes

Ok! I’m going to check it out right now thank you so much!

1 Like

Got it done! Thanks again so much!

3 Likes

Glad that worked for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank u for the tip. I was starting to think the Wellers Private Reserve wasn’t making me unable to navigate the site. Goodnto know I can continue my nightcap/caps… :tumbler_glass::grin:

2 Likes

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

2 Likes

@discobot start advanced user

You should probably be doing this in the Private Message thread that Discobot sent you when you first joined :slight_smile:

1 Like

One for the nerds here :rofl:

Awesome.

1 Like

Well it’s in plain English a couple of posts above you. You have to go to your Profile > Messages . Then go to the message from Discobot and send it the following message:

@discobot start advanced user

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Found it. Thanks for all your help. Finished it. Sorry for being so dense. Comes with age… Too old for new stuff. Haha

3 Likes

Congrats on the new badge! :slight_smile:

Find it. Thanks so much.

Oh, so it actually exists?

The above command intended to initiate the advanced tutorial did not work for me.

What did work was posting @ discobot start advanced tutorial

Can you put a link up I am LOSTTT

You got a private message from Discobot when you joined the forum. Go to that private message, and you can interact with Discobot to your heart’s content.

2 Likes