Where are the 4-star mats?

My alliance mates and me are noticing that we’re not getting 4-star mats in basically anything but the regular quests anymore. It has been this way for about a month. Not sure how we’re supposed to level those really cool 5-star heroes you’re releasing SG?

2 Likes

I am hesitant to suggest any RNG set up is ‘changed’ as RNG is fickle, however, we have noticed similar.

2 Likes

Enter @Garanwyn. Our RNG overlord who will set the record straight.

2 Likes

(@Garanwyn will be here shortly. Apologies he’s in another meeting at the moment that has overrun)

2 Likes

These are 3 of my last 4 Raid chests:

It’s just the RNG messing with you.

2 Likes

Use that lack of 4* mats at your advantage and level some nasty 3* or 4* for raidT, AW or events.
They won’t be lost.

2 Likes

Yeah, but his alliance is a high top-100 alliance. They are probably doing that already, since even most 5* pulls probably don’t help them much, roster-wise. No 4* AM at endgame is super frustrating when it hits, I’m sure.

1 Like

You make YouTube videos for this game and think they stealth nerfed the 4* mats?

Well there was mat nerfing with raid tourney within the last two months so it’s not impossible.

That wasn’t stealth. It’s whatever the opposite of stealth is…like faceplanting a rack of pans while sneaking around in the kitchen :slight_smile:

1 Like

"Thank you player, but…

…your 4* Mats are in another castle."

Joking aside, I’ve had better luck with mystic vision than 12* Titans for 4* mats. A vast pile of unfarmable 3*s have come my way though!

2 Likes

@Garanwyn You do the heavy lifting on this subject, thank you. I’m a pro poker player, so I know a bad beat when I see one, and this kind of complaining ain’t it.

1 Like

You’re very welcome! Pro poker player sounds like a lot of fun–but kinda stressful too.

For those interested, here’s my 4* AM log for the month of May. There’s nothing particularly shocking about it, either in terms of richness or scarcity:

Screenshot_20190605-221011_Sheets

Rare quests were a bit more than 1/3 of the total.

I got 4 Farsight Telescope in last month alone (1 from quest) after only got 3 (2 from quests) from 6 months. My alliance teammates also still regularly got 4* AM from non-quest.

1 Like

@Garanwyn No stress, just move to a country other than the US, and with your acumen it’s an easy 100k a year for a couple hours a day of “work” online.

1 Like

I got one today from my normal monst chest…no reason to worry. They will come.

1 Like

They are somewhere over the rainbow.

PD mystic vision gave me darts this morning :wink:

3 Likes

Under the rainbow you will find a pot full of gems as well :rofl:

1 Like

Did someone call for a pot of gold uuhh I mean gems?

2 Likes

Don’t worry @HarryDeB. I bring some beer when I meet you there :wink:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings