Where are Release Notes?

The game and app store indicate that an update is available, but I see no release notes (here or on SG’s site.) The date of the release in the Play Store is July 01, so it’s not v.30. What’s this release about?

@KiraSG

I’m seein the same question pop up outside of the forum as well

Idk what to do bout that other than tell people to go to forum or i send the link via Line

Guess some kind of clarity in the playstore & more noticeable forum announcement would help?

2 Likes

I think minor releases never got a forum post. Only “major” updates like 29.0 → 30.0 and sometimes also medium updates like 29.0 → 29.1. :slight_smile: Not sure tho. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanks.

Yeah, at least this. The store just lists the update as available with no notes on what’s changing.

1 Like

This is true but i don’t think it’s a good thing unless devs wanna start spending their time in game, line, forum answering every player they come across that asks what an update is about…

Or just quit wasting our time and simply write “fixed bla blah” in the update note…

1 Like

Exactly this. I don’t think it needs a new topic, but it could have been tacked on as a new post to the v.30 release notes and I would have seen it immediately.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.