Where are ascension items?

I’ve waited forever to ascend 5 stars to 3rd level… I’m getting nothing in any of the rewards. My 4 stars are not ascending and I along with so many others am so frustrated. I’ve given up investing money… I’m not gaining anything with that but debt. I hate not seeing a return at all.

2 Likes

The best place to get guaranteed ascension items is by completing level 4 and 5 of each rare quest. They come around every 7-10 days in a predictable rotation, and each one gives a 3* nonfarmable material on level 4 and a 4* nonfarmable material on level 5

2 Likes

Yup, like @npnky said, rare quests are the best. Mystic vision, titan rewards, the chest missions, wars, and special events can all give some. Just keep in mind this game is intentionally designed to progress very slowly. If your Hero roster is greatly outpacing you supply of ascension materials it can be frustrating for sure. But the one good thing is once you finally get your items you will hopefully have some good picks to choose from as to where to spend your precious materials :smile:

Oh also one of my best sources are the elemental chests. The 150 of a single color monster. Those are random for each new chest mission that spawns so complete as many of the monster/raid/titan chests as you can. Even spend a couple gems here and there to speed them up.

Just out of curiosity, how long is “waited forever”?

1 Like

I’ve been waiting 3 weeks for a few. You may have a point that I’ve out paced myself too. I did get a red chest a month ago… but nothing else so far. I guess I’ll slow down and continue leveling up barracks, material generating. I do the quest when the …I get crafting materials, gems, tokens, iron and food. The mystic vision gives me gem banners, tokens and potions. I’m going to patiently build… but without investing dollars.
Thank you all for the advice… I will heed it.

During the upcoming winter challenge they will offer some deals where you can also buy some of the rare ascension items you crave. So if you do get the urge to spend a little to speed things up, I would definitely vere that direction if you want fully ascended heros asap. They usually end with a nice free gift of some sort as well at the close of the event. I believe that starts on the 22nd and goes on for like 10-14 days. But I think you have the right idea. Focus on your infrastructure. Mystic vision actually gave me a Royal Tabard today! Thats a rare treat lol…so just keep plugging along and those items will slowly…very slowly roll in. Good luck!

1 Like

The RARE quests are the ones with guaranteed ascension materials. Farholme Pass, Morlovia, Frostmarch, Shrikewood, Shiloh Desert and Mount Umber. The regular quests only give farmable stuff.

Morlovia just finished a couple days ago. Did you get the trap tools and tabard from that?

2 Likes

I hate to say it, but three weeks is nothing. It can take months to get all the ascension items to take a 5* to level 4. I’ve got seven of them that have been waiting for months. You’ve got to be patient in this game.

2 Likes

A team of maxed 4* heroes is likely to do more for you, at lower cost, than some 3/70 5* heroes. 4* hero s are the core of this game, 5* are the frosting on the cake.

2 Likes

I’m working on leveling up my 4s now. I had some good ones leveled up high, but not understanding the game well I trained them with the 5s thinking it would improve the team. BIG MISTAKE. My exp power went down and I got my butt handed to me during the raids on my heroes. LOL

1 Like

^^ Rare Quest is the best place to find specific items, during the 4th and 5th level of each quest.

Good luck!

1 Like

I’ve made it to Dragons Cave #3 kinda stuck the for now but I’ve gone back to the past levels to try to mine in the interim. I’ll follow your chart and hopefully get fortunate. I copied and saved it. Thank you so much

I noticed the same. You don’t get any useful AMs from e.g. chests anymore.
Therefore I started this:

Maybe you want to vote?

1 Like

Wait I’m confused… are these places on the map? On the map I see the Pass of Umbar but not Mount Umbar. Morgovia but not Morlovia. What am I missing?

These are special stages in your “quest” tab.
They are there every 10 (more or less) days and rotate.

Currently none is active.

2 Likes

No - those on the list posted be @Rook are rare Quests - you do not get the ascension items needed for 5* from the map. They only appear randomly from Chests (Monster, Raid, Titan and Elemental) Mystic Vision and by completing Rare Quests or Challenge Events - or when they are offered for gems or money…

2 Likes

Go here

Then here

Then click on the quest you want

2 Likes

I’ll get that last set of needed rings eventually!

2 Likes

I’m doing a special event now. The others I do always. Thank you for putting it in graphics. It lets me know I’m on the right track.

2 Likes

You all have benefited me so completely.
Thank you

2 Likes