Where did all the ham go...?

Hi,

• my ham storage is full (2766k)
  • i’m raiding an oppenent and i win so i get 39k of ham (and some iron)
    (at least it is ticking up like this until it shows full for the ham)
  • watchtower is showing +39k ham for this fight…
  • resources view still shows 2766k ham…

so i doubt i got it (i can’t see more ham…), but watchtower and loot animation after fight looked like i got it… so i assume, hope it is taken away from the person i raided… but where did the ham go? ist it donated to the needy? is it disolving in the nirvana?

what happens to the ham i win in raids when i don’t have free ham storage?

Thanks in advance,

Hermann

It’s gone :frowning: We can have a long discussion about how the laws of physics make this possible… or a moral debate about world hunger… But its just gone :frowning:

I forge pots and upgrade troops to use up excess food btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 and 0, my friend, 1 and 0… it all comes down to this… physics don’t matter here… catwalk models take on lions here and you worry about the ham… :grinning: Good question though :wink:

1 Like

worrying about the ham … because it was not so long ago when i did not have enough ham to re-roll (for 600 ham) when i thought the opponent was to hard … nowadays i have problems managing the ham and can’t get rid of it…so of course i wonder where does all the ham go that i win in raids… i would love to donate it to those in need (like i was not so long ago)… simply disolving it in nirvana ist not so nice…

Excess ham? Store it away! TC’s can store all the ham in the world! I got around 10 million stored in TC20. Raid ham is spare change…

1 Like

me too… 52 trainings queued in TC20 (equals to ~15 million ham)…
forging mana and health pots as soon as i have materials to do so (not forging scrolls…)

still overflowing ham storages…

So store more… it’s free

doing so when ever i have 100 recruits not needed elsewhere…

really at the moment i can’t manage overflowing ham… maybe it changes when i can level up Frida or Sartana to 4th grade once i have the missing mats…

at the moment ham comes in faster than i can use it up (with the methods i know… forging pots, store it in tc20, …)

1 Like

How about leveling troops? They really eat a lot…

1 Like

yes, doing this as well when i have some feeder troops… even with that it keeps overflowing…

Thought about donating it? :stuck_out_tongue: Kiddin’! Just let it go into nirvana… it’s better that way…

If you don’t have recruits enough for TC20, try TC12/TC13. Province 8-7 provides a good number of them. Just save it, because you will need. Forget those in need, because this game has nothing to do with compassion.