When's Halloween Event 2020? (Master question thread so stop making new ones!)

About 2-3 weeks.

Halloween is still 50 days away so which is 7 weeks away… heaps of time yet.

5 Likes

I’m gonna say in October probably close to the end and will have the option of pulling October or November hotm. :thinking::wink:

All the “something something’s” were a very good indication of sarcasm and made me smile :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It better be either Frankenstein (Blue), the headless horse man (Red), or Jack Skeleton, The Pumpkin King (another Purple) for the 5*. I want Frosty the snowman for Christmas btw too.

1 Like

Ah, I knew something something was up.

1 Like

The 50 Dawa in compensation was a nice touch as well.

3 Likes

50 Dawa is nice compensation. It’ll get my Sif from lvl 75 to lvl 78!

2 Likes

If they run it like previous years, yeah. Halloween Event overlaps October et November. You get to pull for Zulag or Glenda with your tokens.

1 Like

I’m wanna pull the crazy pumpkin head guy if they make it :wink:

Well I am obviously missing out. In 2 yrs I’ve only received 7 dawa. Plenty of Valen, everyone else gets the good loot. Game hates me… (Ok I’ll stop dragging this off topic)

What about the people from Kilmarnock in Scotland who celebrate Halloween on the last friday of October irrespective of date? Will they get the event early?

Interesting trivia, but just as Orthodox Christians don’t see the Winter event later though the celebrate Christmas on January 7th, we’ll all see these events at the same time.

Update:

New heroes: 🧪 Early Information on New Morlovia Heroes (Halloween) & Family Bonus [Part of The Beta Beat V32]

Revamped quest: 🧪 Early Information on New Return to Morlovia (Halloween) Gameplay & Rewards [Part of The Beta Beat v32]

2 Likes

Does anyone remember the dates from last year’s Halloween event? My notes are really unclear and I’m trying to figure out if I did any summons. I think I saved all my EHT for Christmas :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It was started October 28 and ended on November 10 in 2019.

So it started at last monday of October and lasted to 2 weeks.

Using this logic it can start on October 26 and end on November 8, but this is my guess only.

7 Likes

do you know anything about morlovia 2020?

Like a new hero? I’ll bet they create a new one to make players pull…see Roc on Sand Empire.

1 Like

No, I say when does it start? how will it be structured? some news about it

1 Like

morlovia is comming next month but still no news about a new hero ?

1 Like

Unfortunatelly there are no news about the new heroes (I have read that 2 new five star, and 1-1 new three and four star heroes are expected).
I hope this fact will change in 7-14 days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The new Beta beat topic is available with the new heroes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings