When you will fix RNG and rewards system?

So you’ve been playing for 18 months…even though the developers are awful and greedy and don’t care about their customers… and the game isn’t good.

Also, if the game is so fueled by greed, how have you managed to have any kind of a play experience at all for only $10 spent in 18 months?

So… does your version of the play store just not have any other match-3 games in it, or what? Something doesn’t add up here. Like I said, actions speak louder than words.

2 Likes

The only thing that’s balancing out is the SG bank account.

I have the mats to max a blue 5*, a yellow 5*, and a red 5*. 1 tabbard away from a purple 5*. Just maxed a red 5* and blue 5* in the past week. Seems pretty balanced to me.

I’ve maxed more purples and yellows than i have red blues or greens which is why the mats sound unbalanced but if i used every set of mats i have" I’d have the same amount of maxed 5* in each color.

Really doesnt get more balanced than that.

1 Like

There are roughly 2 million players out there, your lucky fluke doesn’t make them feel all warm and fuzzy.
Quite often a seriouse game problem will be raised & very quickly a tap dancing chear leader will front the stage & convince everyone that it’s just fine, go back to sleep.

1 Like

Lol it’s worked for almost 2 years now

Get used to it or quit playin :joy:

1 Like

Quit playing instead of fixing what’s wrong is one of the most common advice given by a tap dancing chear leader.

1 Like

Because the complaints are a minority

Game works for the majority

Have you tried candy crush? No rng and no paywall heros. Might be more your style. If you change the clock on your device, you even get unlimited lives. You’re welcome

2 Likes

[quote=“Zero2Hero, post:56, topic:78325”]
Quit playing instead of fixing what’s wrong is one of the most common advice given by a tap dancing chear leader./quote]

I’d go further… Not one of the most…The MOST. Period

1 Like

Lol you guys either like the game or you don’t. Chests, loot, and summons have been RNG since day 1. Nothing new. If you didnt like it when you started, you wont like it a year down the road either. Why waste your time?

Firing shots over further debating = admitting defeat

3 Likes

Yeah heard the "go & play candy crush " one before. So many tap dancing chear leaders use it, it’s getting old real quick.
Typical lacky attack. BOOORRING. Going now.

And shots continue

Rigs = 1
ZeroStillZero = 0 yet again…

So no reason as to why you still play the game…think that should actually count for a negative score

Full pot of fresh brewed coffee, i can do this all night

2 Likes

Thinking mods should do something about the unproductive comments @Rigs is contributing…

And exactly what did you contribute?

Fyi you have to tag @Kerridoc @Rook to get a moderators attention(since they are the moderators :roll_eyes: )

1 Like

It’s good to see that you are the score keeper giving yourself points & claiming victory.
How honestly unbiased of you.
Definitely going now.
Enjoy your dream world. Yaaaaaawn.

Looking to get the thread locked for a cooling off period, are you?

1 Like

No just figured if he wanted a mods attention I’d help him out

Poor guy couldnt even get that right

I’m not mad at all. If actual discussion wants to fire back up, I’d prefer that over firing shots

2 Likes

Ahem.

Trolling, flaming, name-calling, tattling and all that are beneath ALL of you.

Follow Forum Rules. Thank you.

3 Likes

They started it

2 pointed fingers

2 Likes

To the OP who started all of this. Please read Forum Rules before making a thread.

• Duplicate threads are not permitted.
  • Abuse is not permitted.

This thread will be closed.