When will we finally get a taunt hotm?

• Over SG’s dead body

0 voters

Update: Congratulations to the people who voted for 2022 two months ago when this post was first created. You all get an internet high five for believing in SG

2 Likes

If a HOTM has a taunt they will probably get a defense debuff to go with it

4 Likes

They are all taunt hotm when they don’t drop for you and their picture in the portal taunts you.

20 Likes

The hotm will probably just have Taunt in very slow speed. That’s the only skill he gets

6 Likes

But seriously, if SG ever releases a taunt hotm, I will make sure I get this hero. Even if it kills my entire bank

Here is my taunt hotm idea

Attack: 746
Defence: 792
Health: 1385
Class: paladin (holy)

Mana speed: average

• all allies get +45% critical chance for 4 turns

• the caster gets taunt that prevents enemies from using special skills on the caster’s allies for 4 turns

• if the caster dies during the next 4 turns, they are ressurected in the beginning of their next turn with 35% health. All status effects and stacks are removed when the caster dies

Innate 1: Resist special skill blocking- this hero has innate resistance against status ailments that blocks special skills

Innate 2: Cleanse upon mana reduction: this hero is cleansed of status ailments when it’s mana is reduced

3 Likes

LOL…no chance. It’s too good for a HOTM.

3 Likes

OMG, I mean groovy idea and that but can you imagine the screams?

I think a taunt HOTM could happen if they figure out how to keep it from being a dominating figure on defenses.

It would probably be a shorter taunt (maybe 3 turns, possibly even 2).

The stat spread would also likely be a lot less bulk oriented than the current taunters with no way to buff it’s own defense. What with Zagrog in beta having a passive resistance to attack buffs, I could see such a HOTM having a resistance to defense buffs.

It would probably have to be yellow or blue to provide the most options for dispelling since green and purple are the dispel heavy colors.

We would probably see this after a more direct taunt counter is released.

As soon as there comes out a super taunt counter season hero.

Probably never, but we thought the same for dodge and then Hanitra came in December.
I mean, taunt is great and all for defense, but all you need is a good debuff hero like Devana or Ametrine and there you have it.

If they release a Hotm with taunt skill it will be something like this:

Mana speed: very slow
• The caster gets taunt that prevents enemies from using special skills on the caster’s allies for 1 turn.
• All allies are killed.
• Charges 100% mana from all enemies

The stats distribution probably would be trash just like S1 heroes. A defensive hero that would have more ATK than DEF stats.

1 Like

When SG stop taunting us with these so-so ones we keep getting.

stop taunting us with a post like this!

Omg :joy::joy::joy:. Well…SG’s response

4 Likes

Yeah, I take it back :joy:

May’s hotm is taunter :grinning:, holy

I want to imagine someone at SG actually seeing this thread and they’re like…when shall we shatter all of their expectations?

1 Like

Now everyone is voting for 2022…I have already closed this poll. Seems a few 2022 votes had snuck in.

2022-03-22T23:00:00Z