When will Season 2 atlantis/Event/Season 3 heroes start being added to our Training Camps?

And I’m going to go even further. Just look at the figures to know three things, first, in this forum, the ftp are incredibly overrepresented. Great spenders there are only a few hundred, which do not account for 10% of the billing, but the billing is so high, that it is obvious to assume that the middle and lower spenders, which are the main source of income are overwhelming majority, the ftp of the game I do not think that they exceed 10%, nothing to do with the forum.
Second: a long time I thought that this game had the worst customer service in the world, but I saw specific cases that denied that. So? Then, the reality that devs what they care about a cucumber is the forum, which does not represent the 1 per 10 thousand players and also badly, that’s why they go through the lining most of the requests, they never intervene when they are claimed, they do not respond to the claims and they do not defend their own, they are not gods that do not have to explain, they simply pass.
Third: I have already said that it is curious that legitimate complaints are insulted and they are applauded, when all the games of the world have two speeds and there are no complaints. Because here? Because as marketing, Sg, when they leave hotms, to advertise, shoot the odds and many fall into FTP hands and that creates monsters, as a certain character with 22 of 5 *, 5 or 6 hotm and several event.

I never intended to have the exact same thing than players who pay for that. I just want to have a roster at a decent level like today.

I got only 2 x 5* maxed now and I enjoy fighting in platinum ( edit diamond) , no problem. I will pay and have payed for some offers because it’s normal to reward SGG from time to time, I needed it and I enjoy the game so far, but I will not put 100 euros for a gacha or for items, it’s just a game/ little hobby for me, video game is not my passion at all.

If it becomes like fighting with 3* against 5* in the future, so be it, good for you. Not for me and I will leave with no regrets at all. I already had some good time with this game and my alliance.

To not have the Hotm every month don’t bother me at all… I got 2 (my 2x 5* maxed) and it’s great, thanks SGG for this and I don’t expect have some other soon, it’s a rare bonus.

To have the chance next year to get some heroes of the Season 2 the same way like the season 1, that will be interesting for me. Tc20 or another stronghold to build, I don’t know, but it will keep me interested, that’s it.

So I am not here to complain, I try to explain my case and why I will play or not in the future, trying to be constructive.
I am surely not here to debate f2p vs C2p vs p2p or mechanism of games like you because that isn’t the subject for me at all and I have no idea what is mmpogr…

Enjoy the game or leave is very clear for me, don’t worry about that :wink:

6 Likes

I don’t really agree.

The game already has improved for c2p/f2p. Atlantis heroes may be unlikely for free players (beyond 3*, anyway), but they are possible. More accessible than HotM are for free players, I’d suggest, and they are an additional (small) chance, which includes baked into it an extra small chance of a HotM that wasn’t there before S2.

It seems that in beta they are testing some sort of class system that lets you further improve maxed heroes. It is obviously a looooong way from release, and probably will change a lot, but my guess is that free players will be able to take advantage of it too.

Despite this improvement, I don’t see any RELATIVE improvement coming for f2p or c2p.

I see is far MORE improvement/options being added to the game for spenders, and especially for the highest spenders. HotM are relatively cheaper (aka higher probability) than event 5* heroes, and the new seasonal heroes, Atlantis 5* heroes, and returning HotM are like the Event 5*s, not like the current HoTM.

In other words, there used to be a reason to chase an expensive 5* Event hero once a month. Now it happens twice a month with a bonus one in summer, fall, and winter. (I don’t count the spring wabbits 'cuz nobody seems to really like the 5* wabbit enough to chase him. Heck, I’ve got the 4* one and kinda regret giving him shields.)

Anyhow…SG has a business model including a few top spending players throwing $$$$ or at least $$$ at these special 5* heroes. They aren’t going to risk pissing off those people by retroactively making it possible to get those same heroes through TC20.

The only way a new hero is ever going to come out of a training camp is if the game adds more stronghold levels and training camp levels…and I don’t see that for a long time either!

1 Like

I’ve lost all interest in this thread. Was just tryin to help out the players that cant afford to spend like a lot of us. But your cheerleading post telling them how well they are doing will only encourage them to keep the game moving in the direction it’s going.

When we have more p2p features that give an even bigger advantage to spenders this coming year, i will be trolling every whining thread saying i told u so.

5 Likes

I think it is ok that HoTMs, event heroes and seasonal heroes is available for limited periods only.
S2 heroes is something different and should imo definitely be added to training camps to renew the experience and fun of grinding, training and building up.
I think it would be ok to have a 3 month delay for Legendary heroes from release in Atlantis to be added to the TC 20 pool.
I really don’t think it will hurt the economy in game as spenders will not wait for a minor chance of getting a S2 hero in a training camp in 3-12 months+, but I am sure it will make a lot of players happy to have more heroes to grind for.

3 Likes

Personally, I’d like to believe that they’ll be adding all of the season two heroes into TC’s by the time the Atlantis map has been fully released. I assume, after they’re added, that they’ll have the Atlantis portal open either all of the time, or maybe continue with the once a month with recycled past HOTM.

I don’t see them stopping the Atlantis portal with past HOTM since that’s a big money maker for them, and adding season two heroes to TC’s shouldn’t really end up costing them too much in profits anyway. People still do elemental and epic pulls, and if they never add past HOTM to TC’s, then that’s enough incentive for people to continue paying for Atlantis.

It would be a huge blow to the F2P and C2P community if they never add new heroes and/or season two heroes to the TC pool; without enough new heroes going into the TC’s, people will lose hope and interest fast and ultimately I think SG would lose a lot of the F2P and C2P playerbase with that move [if it happens].

I could be wrong, but that’s just my thoughts on it all.

1 Like

I don’t really feel like I’m cheerleading, but perhaps it came across that way. I meant to describe things as I see them, good, bad, or ugly.

My point was that free players are getting a few new breadcrumbs tossed their way.

I agree–the whole slice of that bread still has a pricetag on it.

And I expect it to stay that way. Fortunately, this is a game where free players CAN still achieve good results, and top paying players who don’t understand the game can still achieve worse results. And the very top will be players who both pay and understand the game, especially ones who have been playing a long time.

3 Likes

It may be to much to hope for, but perhaps as soon as Atlantis wraps up, we’ll have a few months of respite and then S3 will start. What then? How will the S2 5* be available, if at all?

Personally I would vote for S2 heroes becoming “classic” at that point, moving into TC20, Epic and Elemental Summons. More likely, though, they will simply be retired from active pulls, or perhaps there will be occasional Atlantis portal reprises.

1 Like

Skilled C2P having some lucky summons and TC 20 pulls can make it to the top alliances or help their alliance move in that direction.
But still I lost 2 incredible skilled and active C2P longtime members, leaving the game, a few months ago. Both loved the game and the alli, but couldn’t move on in events and on titans without spending. They were both very competitive and on the top of the challenge event leaderboard several times, what I have never been.
At some point skills, activity and a good roster, was no longer enough for them to stay competitive in game, when they couldn’t get any of the heroes they competed against…
Adding new heroes to TC 20 is needed to keep all kind of actve players in game

3 Likes

What I was hoping for, is that after we complete all the Atlantis provinces, our heroes build an “Atlantis Outpost.” SG could get creative with the buildings there, but one of them could be an “Atlantis Hero Training Camp.”

I don’t see SG just adding these heroes to TC20, but rewarding players who have completed all of S2 and take the time to build out this special Atlantis Outpost and Atlantis training camp would seem to be in line with the general nature of the game that allows f2p players to have the same chance at (almost) everything in the game as spenders, just with a lot more patience and grinding.

7 Likes

Well, how long did it take for them to release season two after season one? I wasn’t around at the very beginning, but from the sounds of it- it took about a year, right? I’d hope it wouldn’t take quite that long for them to release another season after two, but I’d anticipate about six months or so, maybe shorter or longer idk.

I would guess that once season two wraps up, they’d add only the season two heroes to TC’s and to epic/elemental summons and continue to recycle past HOTM through the new season three portal after release. I can’t see them ever not doing that now, since that brings big profits twice a month instead of the previous monthly profits from events.

It could just be wishful thinking, but I would think they’d want to appease most while still maximizing their profits. The best way to do that would be by adding new heroes to the epic/elemental/TC pool with every wave of new seasons, and continue adding events annually and monthly, while also having past HOTM cycle through the most recently released portal (ex. season two, eventually season three).

Though, if they do ever plan to release the season heroes to the F2P and C2P community, I’m sure they would wait until the season was completely released + a few months possibly, to turn as many profits as possible.

I don’t see why P2W players would be outraged if season two heroes enter TC’s. To me, they’re not event heroes or special monthly heroes, they’re apart of the map like season one heroes are, and I’d assume SG would eventually want to make them available to everyone.

I know, personally, I wouldn’t have a problem with it- and I’ve put quite a bit of money into this game. To me it’s only fair, and the F2P & C2P players deserve some sort of chance at these heroes like the P2W community gets with all the heroes. It wouldn’t change much, since past and present HOTM and event heroes would still be out of reach for most. At least they’d have a shot at a few new 3*, 4* and 5* and save SG from having to create and add completely new heroes specifically for TC’s and the usual summons.

I understand SG needs to make a profit, but they still would. It’s not like people would be pulling Tarlak in a day, week or even a month from their TC. It’s a grind, and it would be about a year after release til we’d see a lot of people with him on their team. For the people who want him immediately- they would pay, just as people pay to get Joon or any other 5* from epic or elemental early on.

7 Likes

Exactly. As long as there are bright, shiny new heroes coming into the game, people will spend on pulls.

In this game “P2W” really just speeds things up and improves chances. So I wouldn’t feel it out of place for S2 heroes a year from the start of S2 find their way into TC20. Those who got them on release, through luck or cash, will have had a long head start and enjoyed the use of these heroes for many additional months.

6 Likes

I’m really liking this kind of idea.

Something that lets you use your playing and grinding to get S2 heroes somehow, with limits.

Realistically, paying to use the Atlantis summon portal can be expected to be faster … and not use all the game resources (besides gems or Atlantis coins!); similar to TC20.

A new advanced building that can train Atlantis heroes sounds … probably available after solving the mystery of Atlantis. With at least a few levels and modes. (Maybe it can use up some of those silly training manuals that keep piling up in my inventory?)

2 Likes

I understand that special events should only be available during that particular event. However, the problem with Atlantis is that it is not a special event. It is season 2. Something we actively farm on a daily basis.

I guess you never try a legendary training for yourself.

Adding season 2 heroes or old HotM in the training camps doesn’t mean the day after you get that heroes.
It takes me 8 months (6 of them with 4 training camps working day and night) to get my first Lianna. 8 months and 18 months in the game.
This meaning that a P2W start at the same time of me probably get her 18 months ago.

Now, if 18 months and several new heroes (because yes, by the time i get Lianna they get something like Gregorion, Zeline, Alberich e Tarlak) it’s not enough for you to considering this as 2 different speeds, then i really don’t know what you want.

Try it.
Rather then spending, build your training camps, set a target and see how much you last waiting it appears.

I would say you don’t even last 1 month.

4 Likes

It took me 6 months running 2 TC20 to get my goal - Sartana.

One possibility that might even make some logical sense is that season 2 heroes become available in training camps, once the player has finished all of season 2 stages (normal and hard), obviously after all of season 2 provinces have been released. No more new heroes to get from the portal, so they become available in the TC’s. It would be better than never, but that still means it would be a long time coming.

6 Likes

Very clever idea, Guy—a real reward for finishing the S2 content.

1 Like

I can see the logic behind adding S2 heros to TC20 once S2 is done rolling out. Since the “events” would be done, there would be no portal to summon them from. Plus, that would make it about 1 year after they start S2 before they started making their way into TC20.

1 Like