When will Season 2 atlantis/Event/Season 3 heroes start being added to our Training Camps?

I would like to see season 2 heroes added to tc or an advanced tc instead of the only way to get season 2 heroes from ha. It ought to happen for each season when a new season is added to the story. season 3 become available when season 4 begins and etc… this makes the game more fair for free to play players too.

1 Like

sadly they added it to Hero Academy 10 retrain a legendary for a different one. You have a 5% chance of Season 2, event hero, or past hotm.

I also think s2 heroes should be added in tc. With the chances we have even today to get a 5* from tc i don’t think people will stop pulling either way.when s3 ends maybe sg might take it in consideration.

2 Likes

Can we get this QoL change as a Christmas gift? :grin:

1 Like

I think this would be a good solution. People will not stop buying pulls and at the same time will also have a small opportunity to get a non S1 heroes from TC20.

This could be coupled by a slight improvement of HA10, maybe 7-to-10% of getting a non S1 5* hero?

These actions will improve the gaming quality also for F2P/C2P, that otherwise in the long run will leave the game (with limited/negligible impact on Zynga revenues).

4 Likes

Consider this another request for S2 Heroes in an Advanced version of TC20. After 2+ years of playing, I’m this close [pinches fingers] to not wanting another 5* from my TC20. Elk is the only S1 hero I’m missing. I’ve got duplicates of all the S1 5*'s except Dom & Azlar. Any 3* or 4* I pull from TC20 is instant food. Almost any 5* I pull now is dead roster space. It’s a weird place to be in the game.

After SGG replaced all the Atlantis Coins with Valhalla (except Sea Dragons) it seems like a realistic option to add S2 into the TC20 mix. Currently, the only reason I’m even running TC20 is just as a food bank.

4 Likes

Unless they allow us to queue them on Hero Academy.

Yeah, same here. It used to be Alchemy Lab but as they added a maxim 100 queue, I’m back to TC 20.

@DGERic @Nexus1254 I shut down my last tc20 as I’m only missing Dom and Leo from S1. Don’t want any other S1 4*/5*. Running tc12 Guaranteed Rare for food storage.

Tc12 running cost

Once season 3 is over and season 4 launches, SG should discontinue the Atlantis event and replace with Valhalla, where all levels are reduced energy and have extra rewards. When this happens, all season 2 heroes (3*, 4* + 5*) should be available on all portals and training camps that S1 heroes are.

Hopefully, SG is planning to do this. Then again, it might make too much sense (and not enough cents).

2 Likes

Valhalla forever is trash compared to the rise of atlantis

1 Like

Hello everyone, it would be an idea to introduce the heroes of atlantis to the legendary training camp. I finished Atlantis months ago and I don’t see new heroes anymore. Thank you

Hope it happens Frank. I changed this to “Ideas” so perhaps people that can make changes see it.

2 Likes

Totally agree. Now that we are moving into S4, there is no reason why the S2 heroes can’t become more readily available via TC20.
I am currently running down my TC20. It’s not worth the resources. I now use HA10
I am all for supporting the F2P and C2P members and it really would help balancing out the game more

6 Likes

I’d like it. I don’t even bother run TC20 any longer. Good heroes are not from there… if anything, I want them with a costume anyway. Maybe I’ll try for Marjana and Sartana after I have levelled up my current heroes but… meh. I’d love to get a Mitsuko.

4 Likes

This idea is 2+ years old and generated a lot of response

3 Likes

Atlantis heroes available in HA and SGG plan to make costumes for S2 heroes. It’s all what you must to know - never will be released by SGG

1 Like

When season 3 was released there was a noticeable power creep between season 2 heroes and even more so to season 1 heroes. With the introduction of season 4 with new heroes with greater abilities the separation between season 1 will be even greater; including season 2 heroes in tc 20 will lessen the impact.

As a new player will only have regular access to season 1 heroes will undoubtedly see this perceivable power gap in raids & wars.

Including season 2 in tc 20 can help lessen that considerable gap and allow new players a chance.

I like this idea. S2 heroes could be obtainable in TC20 once the 2nd map is completed in the hard mode.

1 Like

I’ve got like 600 days stored up in there. I couldn’t run it down if I wanted to… Of course it only makes food at this point (I still need Azlar, I suppose).

Now season 4 is about to start surely season 2 heros should be added to TC20. I have completed is ages ago, blast Atlantis rising each time and still only have 1 5star hero and missing a few 4 stars. Hardly any chance now to get them as I choose to use energy refills on Atlantis and Valhalla events (Only got 1 of season 3 as well).
If not TC20, then definitely HA10.