When will Season 2 atlantis/Event/Season 3 heroes start being added to our Training Camps?

I would actully hope, that once season 2 is finished, that there would be new training camp building with season 2 heroes. By that time many if not all those p2w players probably would have all those heroes maxed. But we will see that, once season 2 is finished.

That would slow things down even more, because you would first have to build said new training camp to the level where you can start getting the Season 2 5* heroes (e.g., to level 20 like the current training camps to get Legendary heroes)… so if my idea is ever implemented by SG, it will be combined with yours :stuck_out_tongue:

I now have all 3* and 4* S2 heroes but not a single 5*.
I would still try to get them in Atlantis summons, even if they was added to TC 20 as I don’t have the patience to wait a year or longer for a great hero :slight_smile:
Spending some on the game I only use TC 20 when I need to store food, but even that is rare as it harder to get recruits than food. When out of backpacks I have most tc 11 running

1 Like

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel as though Season 2 Heroes plus older heroes of the month should be added to the training camps? Why are tc limited to the same old heros? Season 1 heroes are mixed in the Atlantis Summons, as well as previous hotm. Why not vice versa? What do you guys think? Add new heros to the tc or no?

2 Likes

Maybe they will be added after the Season 2 is “over”. Or some of them.

@Nightmare21 It’s not just you, that idea has been suggested several times before, e.g.:

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible merge or duplicate closure)

3 Likes

They should add something to spice it up. TC20 is boring for any long term players.

4 Likes

I think I read it somewhere that they are going to add more levels to TC so adding more heroes there would make sense.

I too think that season 2 heroes should be available in TC after they are finished with it and start focusing on and hyping season 3 and its heroes (which I hope they will!).

I don’t think seasonal or event heroes or hotms would be ever available there. Something must increase the sales.

2 Likes

I hope they add more levels before adding more heros

3 Likes

Sure, as long as the higher levels get you somewhere. :smile:

1 Like

Higher training camp levels would still be x amount of free chances per month and the upgrades will burn iron that people are running out of uses for anyways

I dont see any drawbacks from it

Just no more specific color trainings ffs lol

1 Like

jpeg

4 Likes

Don’t say that Elpis. Without us there’s no e&p. We have to get more people to speak out on this topic.

Unless the tc is going to give an guarantee epic or lengdary hero more levels are pointless. Just my thoughts. Plus more tc levels probably means having to upgrade strong hold, which is fine, just make it worth the effort.

Forget one thing - guaranteed 5 star hero. Possibly forget even guaranteed 4. Not to mention guaranteed for free.

1 Like

this whole without us there is no E&P chant i dont get. FTP players bounce around game to game, usually as soon as its no longer easy to attain things for free.

Like it or not E&P model works for them and the profits and playerbase continues to grow. these additions of tiers added a much needed diversity to give newer players options none of us had early in the game to be able to progress even faster.

E&P has given plenty to FTP players there has to be a line in the sand or they dont make profit. they have drawn the line, posted the odds, and just got bought buy zynga, so its suffice to say they seem to be doing just fine. As a businessman myself its actually amazing to watch such an aggressive market strategy pay off and still see that they care about the actual game and getting out new content. very happy customer here.

6 Likes

Is it just me and my pessimistic way of thinking but doesn’t it sound pretty unlikely that you can get:
Inari
Mitsuko
Misandra
Kageburado
Misandra
Tarlak
Proteus
Wilbur

… someday for free from the tc20? Really? That would be cool but i fear that there’s no way it could be that easy (and free).

Does someone have any facts regarding to this?

Just to think, how much does it cost food to study the last step in this new tc20? Is current food storage capacity enough?

Hum, I think there is no hope to get those new S2 heroes into the mix for F2p or C2p.

I was lucky to put Kage on a single draw but I know this is not gonna happen another time. No Wilbur, that’s disappointing for me because he is a key hero from S2.

Anyway, I had maxed all the vanilla 4 * and some 5* I got from my TC20, but honestly fighting some team with only the better heroes (event, hotm, S2) is a bit frustrating about some time.
Those heroes emblemed are already tougher to beat and are slightly increasing the gap between them and me.

I managed to go up 3000 cups, be in the top 100 in an event, and after that what is left? Do I really want to grind to compete in 5 months or so?

There is no new interesting heroes to build in my roster, I ain’t gonna stand for a Lianna or Joon coming from my TC20 indefinitely?
Costume is going to be a RNG thing like the tournament, the new features are a gem grab apparently.
I stopped buying anything, just the gem offers for the team.
I stopped MV as well, because it isn’t worth it for me, my stats were 1 AM for 1 month of watching every day… And now, I have to watch it like 3 times a day for the same result just for your profit? Oh wait no, if I am lucky I can get 3 emblems, so I just pass on it, this isn’t changing anything in my situation actually.

So what’s left is my alliance, wich is a really good team and I enjoy playing with them.
But how many time is it going to last?
A way to get S2 heroes or old Hotm like the S1 heroes? This is like original reward from tournament, this is surely never come any time soon.
So my time is just counted, I think…

1 Like

Maybe (just maybe) old HOTMs will be available in the Hero Academy. But for now it’s not clear so we can only wait.
I don’t believe S2 heroes will be available outside of Atlantis gate before S3 is released.