When will be relased seson 3?

Can i have a answer to this qestion

Early next year if we are lucky, but they are currently working on many other features for the rest of this year

1 Like
2 Likes

Seriously, next year? These buildings arent that important and you’ve got a lot of people waiting to move forward. Want to know how to lose players? Keep them waiting to advance. Atlantis rising was a good idea, but even that will get old very soon. Stay ahead of the players! Concepts for season 4 should already be in progress so theres no wall to hit once season 3 is released.

Here we go again. Greed is greed is greed.

Come to think of it. The duration of entire season 1 is approximately 2+ years (sorry, I played this game after more than a year after its release). Season 2 is just barely a year old and now some players are seeking season 3 already???

Here we go again. Greed is greed is greed.

2 Likes

Why is this in the ideas section?
What to vote for here?

1 Like

Lmao, this topic remind me of Apple people.

Iphone 6 release date, and 2 days after people already asking when Iphone 7 gonna go out.

tumblr_poi15gpEav1x5nx9lo1_400

3 Likes

Lol deja vu

Just funny to watch new players go through the same stuff others already have and act like it’s a big new thing

Season 3 will happen when it happens. Just like season 2 happened when it happened.

Season 3 has been projected for 2020. So probly best to wait a year from now and then ask the same question and repeat all the rants we’ve all already seen.

4 Likes

Agree. This game is becoming more and more monotonous; same events, quests etc. The addition of costumes and a few fancy heroes to the challenge events won’t change that. That being said, I’m lvl 57 at the moment, and I’m doing most quests on an auto-play mode. Just because it’s boring and pointless. SGG, we need something new and exciting!

I disagree maybe your slow progressing and playing the game taking your time. However don’t be rude and insult others just because we prefer to have a season 3 now. Respect all and respect we all have different views. This forum and comments are meant to be respectful not this. A simple not me or I don’t mind waiting for season 3 regardless time would’ve been more appropriate!

I would predict summer(probly august) of 2020

1 Like

I predict winter of 2025…maybe by then the developer’s have learned the basics of creating content and they can release something without it being fubar. Right not we have clowns, monkeys, and children running this ■■■■ show. :joy:

1 Like

Wow! That is putting the carrot infrount of the donkey!
Honestly you think take that long for season 3 ?

1 Like

Well considering that’s the time it took between s2 sneak peak and s2 release, yes. Guess they did announce s3 a little earlier so possibly june or july of 2020 but i would guess by summer for sure

1 Like

Ok cool that’s along time! Why bring it up? Being a long player like you, is it good or bad?

1 Like

I don’t understand the question

More a case of you waiting for season 3? Guessing 1 n 2 done! Sure there is quest other stuff etc
As along time player the summer for s3 is ages away

1 Like

Oh I’m ok with it. The world map isnt a big deal to me. Pvp, titans, and events are where the fun is at in my opinion. I play the world map because i need the rewards but i don’t really enjoy it

2 Likes