When & what #Age did you start playing E&P?

@TGW : Yeah !! No point being crazy to finish & for whom…

I enjoy farming as I want loads of items for crafting & ascension, for Transmutation in AlchemLab for non-farmable ascension mats :grinning:

after sometime I will become like ur kinda play style… but now, I clear 5 chests (Monster / Hero) daily…

1 Like

Compare it to my stellar performnce… Level. 44 after 21 months… :cry:

2 Likes

@sft1965 : Yours is a good-fun play level achievement…

I play the game for fun & my style has got me to L62 in 11 months…
Which is no different from yours or anyone’s…
Personally, for me Level doesn’t matter except more WE Flags, which allow me to play more… :grinning:

3 Likes

Nice to see a lot of us here are even pre-video games. Our cell phones when we were kids were bolted to a wall with a string attached to it. Ah technology.

7 Likes

My first video game was pong, then the super duper atari, saw my first cell phone when i was around 30 lol I started in March 2020, at 54 yo, im level 46, I see there are a lot of players in my age group here, was unexpected .
Cheers

5 Likes

Don’t forget the C64! Our parents bought us one to learn about computers. We just played games … :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m with @Wardaddy, first game was pong, then Atari (with rented games). First computer was a Timex Sinclair 1000. Had to borrow my sisters tape player to load programs :rofl:

1 Like

Pong here too. Dad had the Colecovision with 3 pong options. Got Atari when I was about 8 and good friend had intellivision. Great memories.

1 Like

I’ve been playing for a bit over a year. At the time I was 36. My friend installed the trial version of the game on his work laptop and showed it to me

2 Likes

I’m 26 months in and only level 49. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some may call me lazy. Me? I say I’m taking the scenic route.

4 Likes

Started in 2018 at age 72. Just a year after my husband died.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear of your loss. I’m glad you’ve found this game as a distraction from your grief and I hope this community can offer you support and a few laughs occassionally.

3 Likes

@Kayemccall : thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Hope you r enjoying the game …

1 Like

Cookie Settings