When & what #Age did you start playing E&P?

@Axaruma : same as you, I too played a lot during lockdown and today 70,000 XP away from Level 62…

1 Like

Nice idea and interesting results! I started sometime in early 2019. I’m 52 now (no one will read this, right? :crazy_face:) and at level 59. I hope I’ll still play well past 70. :mage:

3 Likes

@Pike : WTG :grinning: Have fun… I love playing the game & look forward to keep playing on & on…

2 Likes

I like this one:

SWEG

Dec '18

I’m surprised at how old players are. My first guess wouldn’t be that the average age of players playing this game is somewhere between ancient and decrepit

princess1

Dec '18

We are the only ones with enough patience to play this game long-term :rofl::smiley::smile:

5 Likes

I was 47 when I started playing a few years ago

And if you are under 18 can I suggest not replying to this thread. Identifying yourself as a child or teenager online can bring unwanted attention. It galls me to have to say that, but it’s true

4 Likes

I really appreciate this topic! I started playing 1 and a half year ago at age of 29. Now at lvl 71. I feel like a young God again :smile:

3 Likes

I started playing E&P on Nov 2018, when I was 31 yrs old. Currently, level 74 player. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Zsj : I was inquisitive to know how old our beloved game’s players are…as I starting at 48 seemed late… & am still catching up with levelling up heroes especially…

This thread has been fun to know & thankful to each one for their sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

February 2019, age 46. Currently at level 70.

2 Likes

Started 5e month before Ares came out. I’m late 50’s and level 62. I’ve taken a break or 2 for medical reason. I thank most everyone in my alliance is over 28 now, majority are in their late 30’s to mid 40’s. And eldest player is nearing 70.
Agree that us more mature players have the patience, maybe, to stay!
May the board gods shine on you all!

3 Likes

May 2018 / Age 34

Level 68, but hanging in a retirement alliance for a bit. I log on when I want and don’t fret about titans, raids, quests, wasted WE, or whatever. It’s nice having 51 WE so that I can play through most things when I happen to log on.

I do have 236 WE flasks to burn if I get bored, but that requires a lot of screen time.

4 Likes

June 2020/Age 41/Level 33

I was also surprised at the age demographic, but it definitely holds true to my alliance.

Fun thread

1 Like

So many here started after me and are higher level than me :rofl:

Nice to be the “baby” again. I’m level 63, that’s just under 2 levels a month.

3 Likes

Farm using WE Flasks on Atlantis 9-10 and Challenge Rare Level 3 to maximize EXP per WE.

4 Likes

Started on April 11, 2018 when I was 17. Definitely thought majority of players would be around the same age as me haha!

4 Likes

I am 46 now. I don’t remember when I started, probably between 2 or 3 years. Currently at level 59.
Nice to know I am not alone around fast-paced short- attention teenagers.

3 Likes

Started to play in April 2018, I was 35… WOW!! Time flies, it looks was yesterday I got happy for gain a Kelile like she was a 5* lol … i’m currently a level 65

2 Likes

At the age of 58 in December 2018.
I had just taken early retirement from work and this was my first and only game …

3 Likes

Started to play in Feb 2019, I was 28 year old.
Currently at level 53.

3 Likes

Started a year ago early October 2019 age 33, great game and community

3 Likes