When & what #Age did you start playing E&P?

I started playing E&P 28 Dec, 2019 / 48 years :slight_smile:

Am at Level 61

5 Likes

May 2017 just in time for the first Hotm. I am 70.
Good luck to you Dansing.

9 Likes

July 21st, 2018 - about a week before my 53rd birthday.
Just reached level 78 on Monday.

2 Likes

In the Iron Age :rofl:

I’ll get my coat

10 Likes

When I started playing this game I was sure that most players are teenagers and maybe some of them are in their 20s. I was shocked when I found a poll here about the age of players. Unfortunately I cannot find it now…
Most of the people playing this game are much older than I am and I am 29 years old. I started playing E&P in March of this year.
I keep thinking about this and can’t find the answer. :slight_smile:

I found it (2nd reply)

7 Likes

I started playing Feb 2018. At the time I was 56.

2 Likes

March 2019 I was 38 :sunglasses: I’m lvl 51

4 Likes

Was just about to say the same thing. I looked at this thread expecting to be embarrassed to answer, but I started in September 2018, when I was 37. Pleased to see actual adults posting here. Better than when I was playing another online game some years ago, and someone asked me in the chat what time I had to leave for school. Admitting to him that I was, in fact, going to work after having obtained my master’s degree gave me pause about playing that game.

@Azure, I hope I’m still cool enough to be rockin’ a mobile game when I’m 70. That’s awesome!

7 Likes

There still kids that play this.
This was in our training alliance haha :joy:

5 Likes

Me started Nov, 2017 (dont know exact date)
at my 37th age.
Lvl 42, lvl 34 and lvl 66. :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Yeah, I got my girls and my nephew playing, but it’s good to know I’m not the only old fart wandering around a game full of people half my age! :laughing:

3 Likes

02/09/2017, I started playing at the age of 42, level 80, I stopped playing for about 6 months, I came back and played 1 month, I stopped 2 months again, and I came back … I don’t know how long. :slight_smile:
Sorry if I have mistakes, English is not my language

3 Likes

March 2019, age 50. At level 67 now.

Was also pleasantly surprised that the demographic skews older for this game. Pretty cool.

2 Likes

May 2018, was 42 back then. I’m lvl. 68, never spent a dime. I would like to take this opportunity and thank all the spenders for keeping the game alive.

5 Likes

May 22, 2018. I was approaching 41 years old then. Currently approaching level 75 in the game.

It just struck me. There was a YouTube video of a local celebrity here in my country saying that:

“People start aging badly when they stopped playing. People who continue to engage in games and plays age nicely.”

… or something to that effect. It was just beautifully worded in my native tongue.

4 Likes

Start April 2019. Was 47 then, at level 65. Still loving the game!

3 Likes

Start 17th September 2019. Was 29. Currently at level 58 close to 59. @dansing, how in the world do you got to level 61 beginning in December? :rofl: (respect)

1 Like

@Zion0991 : I played like crazy during corona virus lockdown. I complete 2 raid and 2 monster chests per day… Farming a lot during Atlantis and Rare3 of challenge events since last 7 months as teams got built up.
so
All the XP helped me till 61… and in 3 days will reach Level 62

3 Likes

@Azure : Thanks & wish you the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Started February 2020, age 36. Did not play too much in the beginning. Then at the end of March I needed something to pass time during lockdown. Hooked up since then. I am level 52 now.

2 Likes