When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some šŸ’˜ now

@Pandita thank you to you as well for being so positive and uplifting and loving to everyone in the forums. Especially in the times of so much hate

5 Likes

@JGE oh my friend, a really big thank you to you. I appreciate your guts and your ability to speak up and say things that would mostly make you a Target. I appreciate you and everything you do. :cupid:

6 Likes

@Rae great positive post and getting me one step closer to a :beer: and :popcorn: pin in game :laughing:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s so true, thanks guys for keeping the peace and allowing folks to disagree politely and explain reasons without being ugly or rude. And Thanks to everyone who responds to comments with courtesy and respect for fellow players.

6 Likes

At times itā€™s extremely hard. Thank cthulu that i speak fluent sarcasm and it keeps me on the right path :laughing: :popcorn: :beer: and snickers help too :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Lol thanks. Iā€™m surprised I have not been banned yet. I get banned at a lot of places. Need to try harder here.

5 Likes

Trust me, i can definitely relate to that. :beers: to the good fight my friend :laughing: :popcorn:

1 Like

Iā€™d like to thank @Saphirra for fun threads like this one

or this one

7 Likes

@Mistress_of_Shadows for being so sweet to me. Iā€™ll try to stay up to your expectations I got flagged a few times recently for apparently in appropriate comments.

:heart::panda_face::woman_shrugging:t2::roll_eyes::rofl:

Isnā€™t this ironic

Thanks tho

Thank you too for always being real and not letting people sway your thoughts.

Too much peer pressure lately

3 Likes

@Pandita
For all those :heart:
Itā€™s a sad day when you leave the forum. You take very good care of yourself. You are loved by many

7 Likes

thanks to you for doing the same :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Never let anyone silence your voice. There is nothing wrong with not folloing anotherā€™s views. We are all unique. Stand strong and remember one thingā€¦ Always choose your battles, but never lose your spirit. :popcorn: :beer: :heart:

7 Likes

Pearls of Wisdomā€¦ thank you @SamMe.

I canā€™t remember being flagged (yet), but I also (try to) steer clear of threads with posters who test my patience to the extreme. Thankfully, it hasnā€™t happened oftenā€¦ But it does happen. :exploding_head:

7 Likes

@Pandita Iā€™m sad to see you go, although I tended to have a different opinion than yours I appreciated your love for the game. I hope you come back rejuvenated. @SamMe gives good advice too, I think itā€™s unavoidable that there will be some other posters who one just canā€™t get along with, and thatā€™s ok.

I myself have ignored other posters temporarily, to cool my head. Most of them Iā€™ve un-ignored after a while, and Iā€™ve found that taking a break has helped me interact with them in a calmer way.

Take care of yourself and I hope you come back soon.

6 Likes

@Rook would respectfully disagree.

4 Likes

So sweet @SamMe I popped back to see since you asked.

I get it I just need to step back.

I wish you could mute a person or a thread that was toxic to you thatā€™s be cool.

It wasnā€™t a valid flaggingā€¦ā€¦ It wasnā€™t on ā€œthatā€ thread

I was actually fine till someone else posted something somewhere else and it got moved into the thread and then they attacked.

Thatā€™s where I get emotion. When itā€™s someone else. Esp since they didnā€™t even post it there in the 1st place.
Did it belong thereā€¦ yeahā€¦probably
Should there be 2 threads one for ppl who like it and one for people who donā€™t?
Probably notā€¦. But it would really help :rofl:

I love ya sam :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

@sam thank you for always being there. Iā€™m the middle of the night even to help me when I was disconnected.

Peer support has been more than game help.

2 years ago I was never home. Now I leave the house maybe once a month. Thatā€™s the way it is. Iā€™m a covid starter player and the game means more to me then ā€œa gameā€.

shane @Beertrekkie ogre foo & JR (I canā€™t remember THEIR forum names) @GOON18 kady katoo ratt gotti

Iā€™ll add to this later.

Yā€™all have no idea how much you helped me with the game and other.

Glad you saw it :heart::heart::heart:The dock got busy and I had take it down lol itā€™s a busy place to take a break now :joy: seems everyone needs a break

Iā€™ll still be away but your messages are so encouraging I had to pop and seee. Maybe Iā€™ll try what you say about being more picky about what I comment on.

New phone rocks!! Ty

TBF I just find it kinda wrong that on a forum about a game is a thread about protesting the game? Call me crazy? Seem like thatā€™s wrong in it itā€™s self.

World has too many ā€œmovements ā€œ for me right now why bring it into a game.

I always felt I wasnā€™t entitled to anythingā€¦.
Who am I? To deserve anythingā€¦ā€¦
Iā€™m just a panda :panda_face:

@Beertrekkie Thank you ā€¦. For you :heart: And understanding when I need that extra help.

So sweet. Sometimes the sounds of silence works. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Never really had one lol thank you so much tho. :heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:JGE thanks Sam said she left me something so I pop in and saw your love means a lot :smiling_face_with_tear: thanks

Your a sweet person. I like hearing different opinions.

:heart::heart::heart::heart: thatā€™s how you learn

Sorry if I missed someone gonna sign out again.
Thank you all. @Rook :heart:Just cause

10 Likes

@Sarah2 it canā€™t be said enough, thank you for always being empathetic and kind, but at the same time (gently) calling out cases of bad behaviour. Youā€™re a gem, sending hugs and good vibes!

8 Likes

@sleepyhead thank you for your limitless humour and efforts in the E&P memes and comments thread for one of the funnest if not the funniest forum threads. Iā€™m sure @TGW would be proud :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

youā€™re so lovely, thank you @Sarah2 :slight_smile: I appreciate your appreciation!

7 Likes

I snuck into the E&P coffee room (causeā€¦coffee) and I must say a huge thank you to @Dudeious.Maximus for the enormous amount of silent work he does behind the scenes. He is a hero. passes the coffee :coffee:

13 Likes