When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some šŸ’˜ now

:smile: :100:

8 Likes

I want to take an opportunity to say thanks to @Chadmo who honestly, Iā€™m starting to wonder if heā€™s more of a forum lurker than I am at the rate he gives me likes on my posts!

Thank you for all your likes, and glad I can make some sense somewhere around here! :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks a ton Orion. Honestly so many of your posts are helpful and even I (as much as Iā€™m on the forum) have learned a lot from them. Still trying to get used to the death of Anton and Staintongue taking over your avatar!

2 Likes

I forgot to thank inkblot for disagreeing with me without being mean. Iā€™ve seen some rude and disrespectful comments here. Very thankful some can disagree without being a jerk about it.

4 Likes

You know, I did almost make a dedicated forum post to pre-announce the changing of my avatar so as to not cause any confusion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But Iā€™m not sure that iā€™m so important as of yet!

Or at least I am to myself but whether others would agreeā€¦ Afterall, Iā€™m not going to be the next NicoX, PlayforFun, DudeiousMaximus or anyu other substantial number of names am I have not named(yet :scream:)

3 Likes

We all have something to strive for. Keep what youā€™re doing, youā€™ll get there!

3 Likes

@NicoX @Chadmo @Pike @Dudeious.Maximus thanks for keeping people in line on @Gwniver ā€™s farewell threadā€¦ it hit a lot of us hard, thanks for doing your part to keep it civil and clean from all the ā€œoffā€ comments!

12 Likes

It needs to be done. And flags mean zero to me anymore if it means I was able to call someone out on their rudeness.

11 Likes
6 Likes

@Pompitous i appreciate your emphasis on speaking out. Even if it wonā€™t end up changing anythingā€¦ keeping silent never sat well with me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like to thank all the folks who like flagging tacos.

3 Likes

:joy:
@sleepyhead I appreciate your emphasis on trying to illuminate the middle ground!
For that is the only path forward.

Otherwise we collectively spin our wheels.

Thanks sleepy,
for appealing to our better nature!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve found myself doing a lot of that this weekend (calling people out). although, I console myself by reminding: the rudeness stands out more because itā€™s relatively unusual, vast majority of posters I see here are still thoughtful, kind and considerate.

6 Likes

THANK YOU

To all the Beta testers worldwide.
Although you try your Best, your Best isnā€™t
appreciated so Thank you .

8 Likes

Erm ā€¦

You are more than welcome

4 Likes

Thank you SG for making so many legendary players retire and making it so much fun for recruitersā€¦

On a positive note, thank you to all the recruiters who work so hard, no matter what alliance youā€™re in, itā€™s a thankless job.

9 Likes

With all the negativity going on in the Forum I thought itā€™d be a good time to say thank you to all the players who still try to bring laughter to the game and avoided the whole drama of spend versus no spend. @Pike @JGE @NotVixx @Cheds @Sarmale and others Iā€™m sure I forgot to mention.

:kiss: :popcorn:

7 Likes

Oh, a new ā€˜no spend movementā€™? :thinking: I must have somehow ignored it. :smirk: :rofl:

2 Likes

I see nothing I know nothing LOL Iā€™m looking for the bar and a good hotel with a jacuzzi

2 Likes

Can we also get a round of applause for the almighty dragon @Dudeious.Maximus for maintaining his composure during all of the merges/ thread closing / flags & everything else that poor thing is going through. So everyone give him a round of applause and thereā€™s no 12-hour wait for it :rofl:

7 Likes