When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not to late! Show some 💘 now

Then again I have other ideas of what I could do with multiple pikes :smiling_imp: :biting_lip:

4 Likes

Pineapple is supposed to be good for that too …

2 Likes

Add a good steak, potato wedges and sour cream and it becomes very tasty. If you then leave out @NicoX

3 Likes

Are we talking about @NicoX 's moisturizing routine?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just thought a musical interlude was a nice addition

Ty geoff castellucci for giving ear candy :biting_lip:

3 Likes

@Steve9999 @JGE thank you so much for the support in that post. I had a few reach out to me and it’s nice for them to know that they’re not alone, or feel stupid that they care and it’s just a game.

4 Likes

Which post @Mistress_of_Shadows

1 Like

There would definitely be a “Nerf Moths” thread. My apologies to @Dragongirl13 . I was barely aware of their existence, but moths really do suck and can cost you literally thousands in damaged clothes. :sob:

2 Likes

Well thanks giving was yesterday :turkey: for some folk… hope yall had a good time :green_heart:
soo folk I’d like to say thanks too

@Ruskin505 @Sarah2 @LatiyFundiy @Zartanis
@ProfessorPenguin @Radar1 @Pike for a 6 :wink: and @PlayForFun :green_heart:

For helping me across the forum on all different levels over the year… :beer: Thanks :wink:

17 Likes

@Joesiera I tagged u in it… i forget how to do links.

Thank u @Dudeious.Maximus for all u do and still manage to stay sane

6 Likes

I would like to thank Maury for proving that I am not the father.

5 Likes

Three cheers (and three beers) for everyone tagged!

9 Likes

Thanks @Dudeious.Maximus for the beer, even if I don’t know which of my 6’s is meant (is there some British joke behind it that I don’t understand? :thinking:). Doesn’t matter. I will wear it with pride!

And I agree with @Mistress_of_Shadows: thanks for your work as a mod (although I don’t know if that stands for sanity, but I’m not excluding any of the permanent members, especially us Pike :smirk:).

And not only by the way, thanks also go to @littleKAF! You two are doing a great job (apart from counting, you still need tutoring)!

Summary

Really by the way, I’m glad they’re having turkey for Thanksgiving and not fish.

8 Likes

Holy #$@& I got popcorn!!! Ty @Dudeious.Maximus I want to thank the Empire and puzzle community for the support and the comedy, my fukwits for giving me the strength not to retire, and the dragon lord himself for noticing little old me. :kiss: :popcorn: :heart:

9 Likes

“You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.”

• Coco Chanel
7 Likes

I echo @Pike , thanks @Dudeious.Maximus and @littleKAF for all that you do!

10 Likes

Thx @Dudeious.Maximus !
And of course thanks to all others who mentioned.
Also thx for @littleKAF for his work.
I really appreciate the help of content creators including @cap, @Zartanis and @birksg (who are helping me to collect data in Beta for new events so that I can add Beta beat topics earlier) and of rest of the content and #calendar creators.

And thx to everyone who are helping others in various topics.

14 Likes

I don’t know how to thank all @all but special thanks to @Joesiera who introduce me here and i love i found a brother who gave all support apart form the game …

11 Likes

@Shyam a brother is always a brother. Rather than the game as such this forum brought us together. Cheers brother. I’ll always be around!!!

8 Likes