When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some šŸ’˜ now

how nice, happy birthday in advance @Joesiera !! and to your granddaughter @JGE

3 Likes

Thank you buddy!!! Iā€™m gonna wait and watch till Friday lol!!

3 Likes

@sleepyhead

Many thanks. Itā€™s much appreciated

3 Likes

On behalf of the shops and myself I want to wish you all a happy and safe New Year, Christmas, Hanukkah and for us pagans out there a happy Yule and solstice and for you Sicilians a happy epiphany as well and whatever else I missed LOL

9 Likes

Happy Forumversary @NotVixx

May the portals show you kindness

7 Likes

Party at my houseā€¦ :biting_lip:

4 Likes

@JGE a happy happy happy birthday to your granddaughter :birthday::birthday::birthday:

4 Likes

@Joesiera
And a huge happy birthday to you. Hope itā€™s extra special :birthday:

3 Likes

Thank you very much :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Oooh happy happy birthday indeed :gift: :rose: :dizzy: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Gwniver

2 Likes

Julie thank you!! You creating a ruckus here lol!!!

2 Likes

Well, someone had to, i hope you had an amazing day, and was spoiled or at least had some fun

3 Likes
2 Likes

Setting up for Valentineā€™s day already? Just kidding. Iā€™ve learned a ton from this forum this, my first E&P year, but only just started participating in the forum. That said, Iā€™m grateful for everyone who has posted helpful information even though i canā€™t accurately name anyone specific today. Looking forward to getting to know more ā€œforumitesā€ and hopefully contributing now that i donā€™t feel like a rookie.

4 Likes

Welcome @Soparla here itā€™s lots more fun than in the game!! Lots of wonderful people!! Ask away anything anytime. Thereā€™s always someone around!! Cheers!!

4 Likes

Happy birthday Joe,
Did you guys know ots Joes birthday
@playforfun @luna @sleepyhead @sarah2 @chadmo @mistress_of_shadows

6 Likes

Its Joes birthday, i will have a drink for you Joe, and maybe one or two others will.
@playforfun @luna @sleepyhead @sarah2 @chadmo @mistress_of_shadows

6 Likes

Lol most of us will be drunk!!! Julie you are one person Iā€™ll never forget. Thanks for sticking around with me and this is for Jan. I needed this.

6 Likes

I will gladly raise a drink for @JGE @Joesiera @Madboss and anyone elseā€¦ cheers :wine_glass: :beers:

6 Likes