When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some 💘 now

@sft1965 i wanna thank you for being my alliance buddy and friend, it’s always a treat talking to you, and I wanna send you hugs and good vibes - you have a lot going on in real life, and I give you mad respect for dealing with them with so much aplomb, and I’m sorry for all the things that bring you negativity :frowning: cheers my friend and sharing the love from our Ghost Shipmates!

7 Likes

What have you got to be sorry about? You have been nothing but been an inspiration; your constant positivity is why I love you. You have enhanced my life. No BS.

5 Likes

Really happy to hear that my friend :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I want to thank the wonderful alliance mates—current and past—in Misfit Toys. Y’all have been amazing. :blush:

7 Likes

A good alliance is awesome. Thanks to The Ghost Ship members past and present. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

As the Shops approach their 4th year anniversary in 2 weeks, I would like to give a shout out to my sarcastic and insane game Family. :kiss: @Diablo.Gato @Necromancer2k8 @mperorL and so many others who have made us who we are and thank them for their loyalty. :popcorn: :beer: :cupid:

9 Likes

I’d like to thank @sft1965 for being a true friend to TGW and myself . And for being a great team mate . And I want to thank @sleepyhead for everything he does in the alliance, for giving advice and being a awesome team mate .

8 Likes

Thank you @eagle1 , sweet of you. And thank you too, for welcoming us to the Ghost Ship and becoming family, joining up was the best decision I ever made related to this game - you and everyone else are so wonderful!

8 Likes

I realise there are other people I have ‘liked’ but never thanked out loud to my memory
@JGE for constantly relevant commentary
@Gimliv for their perfect English that puts me to shame
@Sarah2 for just being simply awesome
@SamMe for being plain nice
@Eagle1 just for being humble and plain likeable
@sleepyhead for being one of the most likeable guys you could hope to meet
@Ruskin505 for being relevant and a few others (you have received likes but I cant get names to autocomplete for you. You can guess if I like you you, as you get likes.)
@Cheds for being so damned reasonable.

Finally, all Ghosties, I love you all.

12 Likes

I thank the one who gave me my title (to be honest, it was to be feared) whoever it was.
I especially thank @PlayForFun and this wonderful thread

without which this would never have happened. And thank you for serving me a 5 as often as possible. I would also like to thank all the counters involved.

10 Likes

Congratulations for your new title @Pike . I am happy that I could contribute to achieve this.
I wish it was happened during Volume 6 :smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats my masked friend. :popcorn: :beer:

3 Likes

I second this grave injustice!!! Title her *** please :laughing:

4 Likes

Eagle1 is a she :slight_smile: she’s our lovely alliance co-leader, and she started it together with TGW

And I agree, she needs a title!

6 Likes

@Dessertrose , thank you for speaking up and telling rude posters to be nice to others :slight_smile: really appreciate it!

5 Likes

@SamMe i’m sorry you’re feeling down about the game… I’d like to give you another thank you boost for being so kind to everyone, and speaking out politely against rude posters!

@Sarah2 thought you’d wanna see this :frowning:

5 Likes

Thank you to @jinbatsu for your google docs and tracking summons / featured heroes. It is a resource we calendar creators utilize and reference.

9 Likes

Thank you to @VeryQuietly and @Oggiez for their contributions to the community and helping us all keep track.

Thank you to the mods for doing their best to corral cats.

Thank you to @PlayForFun for keeping Beta Beat and the related discussion threads going.

10 Likes

@Dysfuctional special shout out to u for trying to make the forums a fun place to be and making me laugh at your quick wit

4 Likes

@Deeznutzshawty another shout out to u for always speaking your mind and keeping me laughing

4 Likes