When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not to late! Show some 💘 now

I’d like to give @Gryphonknight a shout out for being relentlessly helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

She is awesome for that. Sadly I have one who keeps reporting me to staff. It’s not helpful.

That’s not nice. I’m sorry that someone seems to have it in for you.

I think this article could be useful for you: How to Deal With Nasty People: 10 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

Here’s a couple of screenshots:

Sometimes, I’ve to remind myself: “Ignoring the person will deny them the attention that they are seeking and signal to the person that their behavior is not acceptable.” That’s from the screenshot directly above.

In the words of Taylor Swift: Haters gonna hate… I’m just gonna shake… I shake it off, I shake it off.

:joy_cat:

8 Likes

Thanks, I’m aware of that although I did post them some hate just recently. I was sorely provoked by their “staff notified flags”. Yes, I have some issues that i try to control as best I can (I’ve had 30 years of experience; you can do the maths) but when some less than remarkable person provokes me I’m pretty easily triggered… A keyboard bully that provokes me and consequently costs me serious money is never going to be a friend.

Thanks for the thought wonderful person. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@sft1965 i wanna thank you for being my alliance buddy and friend, it’s always a treat talking to you, and I wanna send you hugs and good vibes - you have a lot going on in real life, and I give you mad respect for dealing with them with so much aplomb, and I’m sorry for all the things that bring you negativity :frowning: cheers my friend and sharing the love from our Ghost Shipmates!

6 Likes

What have you got to be sorry about? You have been nothing but been an inspiration; your constant positivity is why I love you. You have enhanced my life. No BS.

4 Likes

Really happy to hear that my friend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I want to thank the wonderful alliance mates—current and past—in Misfit Toys. Y’all have been amazing. :blush:

6 Likes

A good alliance is awesome. Thanks to The Ghost Ship members past and present. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

As the Shops approach their 4th year anniversary in 2 weeks, I would like to give a shout out to my sarcastic and insane game Family. :kiss: @Diablo.Gato @Necromancer2k8 @mperorL and so many others who have made us who we are and thank them for their loyalty. :popcorn: :beer: :cupid:

8 Likes

I’d like to thank @sft1965 for being a true friend to TGW and myself . And for being a great team mate . And I want to thank @sleepyhead for everything he does in the alliance, for giving advice and being a awesome team mate .

7 Likes

Thank you @eagle1 , sweet of you. And thank you too, for welcoming us to the Ghost Ship and becoming family, joining up was the best decision I ever made related to this game - you and everyone else are so wonderful!

7 Likes

I realise there are other people I have ‘liked’ but never thanked out loud to my memory
@JGE for constantly relevant commentary
@Gimliv for their perfect English that puts me to shame
@Sarah2 for just being simply awesome
@SamMe for being plain nice
@Eagle1 just for being humble and plain likeable
@sleepyhead for being one of the most likeable guys you could hope to meet
@Ruskin505 for being relevant and a few others (you have received likes but I cant get names to autocomplete for you. You can guess if I like you you, as you get likes.)
@Cheds for being so damned reasonable.

Finally, all Ghosties, I love you all.

11 Likes

I thank the one who gave me my title (to be honest, it was to be feared) whoever it was.
I especially thank @PlayForFun and this wonderful thread

without which this would never have happened. And thank you for serving me a 5 as often as possible. I would also like to thank all the counters involved.

6 Likes

Congratulations for your new title @Pike . I am happy that I could contribute to achieve this.
I wish it was happened during Volume 6 :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats my masked friend. :popcorn: :beer:

2 Likes

Eagle1 needs a title.

Only poster in 10 straight days without one — and that gap angers the OCD Gods …

4 Likes

I second this grave injustice!!! Title her *** please :laughing:

3 Likes

Eagle1 is a she :slight_smile: she’s our lovely alliance co-leader, and she started it together with TGW

And I agree, she needs a title!

4 Likes

@Dessertrose , thank you for speaking up and telling rude posters to be nice to others :slight_smile: really appreciate it!

3 Likes

Cookie Settings