When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not to late! Show some 💘 now

I would also like to thank @Mistress_of_Shadows and @Sarah2.

My opinion does not match theirs at all times but they both speak with care for the game and community. I have the same care but definitely comes off in a different manner which can rub some peoplem the wrong way.

I have had verbal spats with a few people here but these two have been the only people I have met here that will let me know they don’t agree, state a very fair and legimate counter argument, and still remain pleasant.

As a popcorn and beer lover, I would hope you both know that I am very honored to have met such wonderful people as yourselves and really do appreciate all your words and wisdom. Experiencing such a different perspective to think about is always intriguing and also therapeutic and you are two of the best. Hats off to you both

8 Likes

My friend, this was truly unexpected and I appreciate your kind sentiments and appreciation. The feeling is most definitely mutual …Does that mean that you’re no longer mad at my :popcorn:and :beer: addiction???

Sugar blend :popcorn: with an rx label is on its way :kiss:

4 Likes

Sometimes you have to swim with the sharks just to prove your bite can be just as hard or at least know when to smack them on the nose LMAO ty oooh i got a medal !!!

2 Likes

I will say this about @Mistress_of_Shadows - generally sarcastic, but can also be very kind and sincere. Responds like for like if I would analyse it. I think with you, everyone gets what they deserve.

And @Sarah2 is just always amazing period.

From
How I know you @DoctorStrange you always have fairness and equal treatment of players in mind, and I appreciate that very much

5 Likes

Awwwwwww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! Muchos Gracias!

You be careful now, you might earn a reputation for spreading sunshine in the forum too.

Blessings and an infinite supply of :popcorn: & :beer: for you. SG are paying :wink:.

4 Likes

Okay just can’t do it anymore you know where you can stick that Sunshine stuff princessess :kiss: :laughing: I’m evil incarnate remember that stop trying to Sully my reputation…

I am evil hear me roarrrrr :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

This line reminded me of a scene in the Lion King where Simba is in the bad lands surrounded by hyenas, and he hears an almighty roar, mistakenly thinking that was his. But, Mufasa was there to save the day…

Let’s face it… I’ve surmised, you’re more a Mufasa than a Simba! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

2 Likes

Lol I wish we could ignore all the nice things you said, and pretend you’re a princess :crown: of darkness only

3 Likes

Grrrrrrr kicks rocks and puts saran wrap on the toilets to earn my rep of 4 years back :angry:

2 Likes

Yessssss the craft!!! My vixx knows me well :laughing:

1 Like

Of course it did! :joy::rofl::wink:

Thank you for just being you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

actually @Mistress_of_Shadows i think Princess Unikitty here was based on you :wink:

5 Likes

To make me envious! I can see it all now… :laughing:

3 Likes

@Buzrig thank you for showing your excitement and progress in the game. So many just see the negatives. :popcorn: :beer: and :heart: to u. ( and baby buzrig - the :beer: )

5 Likes

Thanks @Mistress_of_Shadows i really appreciate that! And yes, i agree too much negativity for a game we all love! I try to bring the excitement to every video if possible or at least educate people.
However there are a lot of far more experienced and smarter players in this game that i enjoy learning from also. Thanks again!

7 Likes

Thank you…for asking…you know what about! Lol

7 Likes

Thank u to the secret mod who removed my thread response without flagging me. I appreciate that. Sometimes the litigator in me goes buck wild. :laughing:

5 Likes

I’d like to give @Gryphonknight a shout out for being relentlessly helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

She is awesome for that. Sadly I have one who keeps reporting me to staff. It’s not helpful.

1 Like

That’s not nice. I’m sorry that someone seems to have it in for you.

I think this article could be useful for you: How to Deal With Nasty People: 10 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

Here’s a couple of screenshots:

Sometimes, I’ve to remind myself: “Ignoring the person will deny them the attention that they are seeking and signal to the person that their behavior is not acceptable.” That’s from the screenshot directly above.

In the words of Taylor Swift: Haters gonna hate… I’m just gonna shake… I shake it off, I shake it off.

:joy_cat:

9 Likes