When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not to late! Show some ๐Ÿ’˜ now

:+1:

I have enjoyed it.
Watched it several times.
Nearly dropped my ipad

2 Likes

Iโ€™m still wondering how he didnโ€™t get burned doing that

The best part is being dirty, but pretending innocently not to be! :stuck_out_tongue:

Youโ€™re so nice!

8 Likes

Bring her in! @Mistress_of_Shadows needs fresh soulsโ€ฆ :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

If I do Iโ€™ll loose mine :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

:joy: Youโ€™d end up in awesome places and situations without even understanding why.

I call bs! Nobody is that innocent.

You have a point there though.

2 Likes

Self-flag it @Chadmo style! :joy:

2 Likes

Do you really need it though? If you think about it, itโ€™s weighing you down and serves no real purpose. You can even make a hefty profit, itโ€™s a sellerโ€™s market.

2 Likes

Lol I know but not literally!!!

1 Like

Do you remember this. Itโ€™s an awful movie but still!!

3 Likes

Nope, havenโ€™t watched it. Sometimes, you can tell a movie is terrible just from the poster. This is one of them. :joy:

Speaking of bad movies, you need to watch Moonfall. Iโ€™m not exaggerating when I say itโ€™s the dumbest movie Iโ€™ve ever seen. And itโ€™s no small feat. I actively seek dumb movies to watch them ironically, itโ€™s one of my guilty pleasures.

I didnโ€™t stop laughing for more than 10 seconds. Literally nothing makes sense. The plot is absurd, the science is stupid, the dialogue is cringeworthy, the acting is terrible despite a pretty solid cast, itโ€™s pure perfection.

At one point, some characters run away from gravity, and it works.

4 Likes

Lol I never expected such a detailed review!!!

1 Like

I could go on for hours about the beauty that is Moonfall. Iโ€™m just in love with this movie (calling it a movie is a stretch though, loosely attached moving pictures would be more accurate).

Ha! Whatโ€™s funny about that is immediately after I did that I got a private message saying the thread I was flagged in was closed due to too many flags.

4 Likes

Just felt this song was fittingโ€ฆ Ty guys for not kissin a**

5 Likes

I would like to thank @Mistress_of_Shadows again for creating this excellent thread. :+1::+1:

You created it in September last year, and it is an ongoing positive and fun thread. :smile:

7 Likes

6 Likes