When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some šŸ’˜ now

I made this a few months back. Cottage cheese can be replaced with meat. This is paneer tikka

3 Likes

Haha, I thought so that it may be confusing at this point. :joy:

3 Likes

Can we change the topic lol. I love food. Iā€™m already thinking of getting prawns !!!

1 Like

Oh, so Iā€™m not a good meal, is that it? Thatā€™s pretty rude. :unamused:

Wait, why am I advocating for being eaten now?

3 Likes

Of course you wereā€¦

Now thatā€™s just offensive. If youā€™re gonna eat me at least do it with style.

3 Likes

ā€œMy keyboard is wetā€ would be confusing at any point.

7 Likes

after all the bragging youā€™ve done re ā€œI eat as much as I want without getting fatā€, you have not been selling yourself very well as a tasty meal :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh of course, youā€™d rather we stuff you with more waffles and worst :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Sometimes itā€™s better to leave out a few details and leave the rest to oneā€™s imagination. :wink:

4 Likes

After further consideration Iā€™ve concluded I would prefer @NicoX like I prefer my beets ā€¦ pickled.

(Pickled rabbit)

:beers:

1 Like

POP (Path of Pike) tasks (excerpt):

Go off topic in at least three threads :ballot_box_with_check:
Talk about food in at least three threads :ballot_box_with_check:
Post music videos in at least three threads :ballot_box_with_check:
Discuss eating of at least three forum members

5 Likes

Dear mods. I think you can never be thanked enough for your work, your patience and your wit (zeroes excluded). Unfortunately there are only two of you left (I hope this isnā€™t some Highlander thing! Or you somehow tie your count to the counting thread. :scream:). It becomes all the more difficult. So here again my thanks to you @Dudeious.Maximus @littleKAF! Hold on!

9 Likes

@Muchacho 's pic was of pickled rabbit, so does that count as forum member 2? (Iā€™m almost afraid to tag poor @Theo87 !)

2 Likes

Oh Iā€™m pretty sure we can find some uses for spit alsoā€¦ :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Take that back! Or Imma get very creative with food choices :joy:
Rabbits stick together, Iā€™ll protect you @NicoX

7 Likes

And whoā€™s gonna protect u bunny butt? :kiss:

4 Likes

There definitely room for more than one in a jar ā€¦.

3 Likes

I like the way u thinkā€¦ :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

We could always go for industrial scale too:

See, thereā€™s room for all of you now. A real win-win!

(Eating :rabbit2:)

4 Likes

Is the jar lubricated to make it easier for multiple bunnies to fit inside?

2 Likes

Another bunny you donā€™t know who lives in Canada alright? Letā€™s focus on this please.

I donā€™t want to end up in a jar.

2 Likes