When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some šŸ’˜ now

I donā€™t know which one we havenā€™t already haunted. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

I feel a mixture of excitement and dread for this

4 Likes

Youā€™re well on your way. Iā€™ve been here for 18 months and I have no clue how to access the page on your 2nd screenshot.

5 Likes

If I tell you what I think of ā€œeatā€ then Iā€™m out.

4 Likes

:peach::peach::peach::peach: :peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach::peach:

Itā€™s peach season!

5 Likes

The Matrix one isā€¦ Subversive, profound and thought provoking? At least I think itā€™s trying to be?

3 Likes

I donā€™t think it means what you think it means in Internet parlance.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Umā€¦

My summary matches. Not sure why yours doesnā€™t :thinking:.

Apologies for the interruption, back to your discussion on ducks or rabbits or is it peaches now :person_shrugging:. Loving it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

8 Likes

4 Likes

I would like to thank @Gimliv and @SamMe for helping me tweak my Mythic Titans teams and thoughts in my own MT avatar quest.

There are adjustments from a normal titan fight that take some nuance. While I still made some for sure, they prevented some super dumb ones.

MT is kind of a dying event and I am late to the MT party so I appreciate them helping instead of being ā€œover itā€.

I guess indirectly everyone else in the rebellion for tolerating me while I spew so much junk about MT :laughing:

I will know tomorrow if I acquired avatar 3 of 5 :crossed_fingers:

:beers:

8 Likes

My fingers are crossed for you!
How much damage did you do ?

Happy titan hunting

4 Likes

Ok, now I need to ask. How do you guys access this page? Also, holy s! 38.9k likes given?! Here I thought I was going overboard with my likes. :joy:

3 Likes
  1. @NicoX tap the three lines next to your forum avatar pic above :arrow_double_up:

Opens up this menuā€¦

1. Tap on usersā€¦
4 Likes

Thanks @Gimliv , I appreciate that.

I have 3 more swings but am waiting for some mats to be done being made from my HL. My damage after 9 swings is just over the 3 million mark.

My reds are absolutely tapped so I am switching to yellow where I have an EDD there. Weā€™ll see :man_shrugging:. I have been top 1% on other MTs with less than 3 million, but each MT seems to have different top 1% thresholds. I suspect Baba Yaga may be fairly high given the A boosts, accessible EDDs, and naturally high A values with red in general. My stretch goal is 4 million, but getting 1 million from my last 4 swings is likely really pushing it.

However the chips fall thanks for your help!

:beers:

1 Like

Damn, I miss a weekend and there were over 100 posted to read. Iā€™m appreciative knowing a lot of people still have a solid sense of humor!

9 Likes

Operative word: trying? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss!

2 Likes

And you can filter up top: by week, by year, all timeā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s never too late to join in the fun and spread cheer and Giggles :wink:

Also, spreading cheer and giggles by sense of humor is so much cooler than by just making everyone drink :stuck_out_tongue: (because some of us donā€™t drink lol)

2 Likes