When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not to late! Show some 💘 now

You get my vote 1000% @Dudeious.Maximus
Great you silenced that last thread a few minutes ago.
Players like that should be barred from the game. Unbelievable

4 Likes

I’m rather new here, only for a few months, and started as probably many others with asking for support on levelling heroes. Being a rather new player and levelling your first 5* heroes can be quite stressing considering the limited materials :slight_smile:

I was happy though to get a lot of advice and learning more about how I could best use the heroes I had, so first of all I’d like to thank all of you that offered me your perspective and shared your knowledge about the game and many others on this forum.

Second of all, I’d like to thank to all those that made and are making this forum a community by sharing the latest info as soon as it comes out, that make us laugh and make us care about what we’re doing or make sure everything stays in order.

And last, but not least, I want to thank to all those that put an effort in making this platform a friendly place, keep the debates constructive and manage with their dialogue to make people feel better and enjoying the game and community more. It’s probably the most difficult thing to do (including for myself), but some people manage this greatly.

The best thing about this game is the fact that so many players are more human oriented than winning oriented and I thank you all that help build this community spirit and am grateful for some great people I’ve met in the game

10 Likes

Just to echo a few grateful sentiments:

• All of the mods, past and present for all that you do!
• For all who make up the calendar team and for the efforts of @cap, @VeryQuietly, @Oggiez, and others for content creation and collaboration.
• For those that tell me thank you and help me correct any thing I might have missed in the guides: @SamMe, @Chadmo, and so many more.

11 Likes

This is such a great thread!

I would like to send a big thank you to @JaR82 @Kalis and the lovely @Sarah2. You help keep me sane more than you probably realise and I’m grateful for your friendship every single day :heart:

Also, I don’t know if @ThePirateKing is still lurking in here anywhere, but you have been a great friend and source of knowledge over the years and I’m honoured to have played alongside you. A big thank you to you and @Sarah2 for helping us take TBD to where we are today. Your guidance and support have been invaluable.

@Yates1876 gave me a new home and entrusted me to lead it (if you ever read this, you are missed). And @DBC and @Saltyy will always be my original family, I would’ve quit the game within a couple of weeks if it hadn’t been for you - now I’ve been playing more years than I care to remember. Good vibrations my friends 《:D》:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Thank you for this thread. Of course many thanks to all moderators and those who share their knowledge to help others learn the game.

I would like to especially thank anc1ent1 for showing me what life is about and my family Rejects who gave me more opportunity and patience than deserved. Love and miss you all.

And thank you to the haters for pushing me to the limits I needed.

Blessings all. :heart:

3 Likes

I’ve tried out a few other puzzle games, and maybe just one game had players creating calendars for the community. :sweat_smile:

Since the game now offers such a large number of recurring events, I check calendars regularly, either for myself or to help a teammate/someone else with a game schedule question.

It’s easy to be thankful to you @Zartanis @VeryQuietly @ratabboypda @VEIVE @birksg @christie @W01fheart @ColdHands and the rest of the Calender Team. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I only check the English calendars, but it’s great to see so many other languages covered. :+1::+1:

14 Likes

Thanks to the devs for introducing something the community has wanted for a long time! We are all heard!

8 Likes

@GDIBass for being so kind always and also for

https://heroplan.io/

hope I get to play with you one day when life settles! :heart:

7 Likes

I’d like to thank myself… @voidstrike

Because I wasn’t mentioned enough and @Saphirra forgot my name…as expected of youths like him…

…and @Sarah2 you’re Sarah1 in my book…

…and @anc1ent1 you’re Ancient9999999999999999 in my book since you’re so old but still a favorite soul…

…and @everyone else who tolerates my humor (or lack thereof)…

11 Likes

@voidstrike
My ancient butt would like to thank you for always being supportive, and for stimulating the minds and humor of so many.

I know we all miss you at the Horde and I hope your life finds laughter and love.

Finally I would like to share a picture I took yesterday when I was out riding my motorcycle. I’ve decided I enjoy spending time with other creatures. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Of course you would :joy::rofl::wink:.

Always a pleasure to see you’ve dropped in for a spell. There’s never a dull moment with you around and we so need more laughter and sunshine. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope all is well in your corner of the globe buddy.

7 Likes

I have a penchant for poorly timed self-adulation…
…I’m safe and alive…avoiding Hurricanes and Tropical storms left and right.

@Mistress_of_Shadows this is a well timed thread and I thank you for it (obligatory on topic post)

7 Likes

I’d like to thank @voidstrike
For just being back here to brighten our lives! :skull_and_crossbones::pirate_flag:

8 Likes

@Razor I’d like to thank u forTitan Mafia and raid challenges. You have done tons behind-the-scenes. I have missed u. Hope u are well.

7 Likes

@SamMe I know I thanked you before, but I want to send you a special thank you for having my back and supporting me in so many Topics ( including my franchise ). It’s always nice to receive likes but it’s even nicer when the respect is reciprocated, so thank you :kiss: :beer: :popcorn:

5 Likes

@Mistress_of_Shadows You’re most welcome! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

My point. This conversation is going to result in more negativity. More people upset that others think so differently/fail to sympathize.

Remember folks, some people nuke alliances. Others jump after war starts.

People don’t have to agree for both points to be valid.

Get back to raiding/farming/living your best life. :call_me_hand:t3:

Or figure out how to fix what’s bugging you. I promise it isn’t arguing with each other. :wink:

Btw, you are all awesome. Be good to yourselves😁

Thank u @Mad1max9 for this post in the other chat. U said this better than i could. :beers: cheers

3 Likes

And for the record I know there’s a way to link a comment that was said in another thread and bring it to another place but I’ll be *** if I can figure it out lmao so I had to copy paste

1 Like

Same. LOL. If you figure it out, feel free to educate me. :wink: until then…:popcorn::sunglasses:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings