When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not to late! Show some 💘 now

will do, and will definitely tag you too :smiley:

some other positive threads I can recommend

6 Likes

Thank you. Will check them out.

5 Likes

…New mission acquired…

I only accept your (US $) 3 quarters, nickel & 10 pennies worth of opinion…
…cuz you the dime piece to finish that $1.

Thank you to everyone who endured this cringe post. I appreciate no pitchforks or torches being raised.

8 Likes

Cringe posts get treated with tissues, rubbing alcohol and lots of air freshener after :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

That’s a weird way to say more Rum…

3 Likes

I’m going for my next round of whiskey lol

4 Likes

Cheers everybody. Let’s have fun and try to make this a better word!!

Edit I meant world lol!!! Haven’t even ordered my drink yet :thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

I bring you the AMF

go big or go home

• 22.5 mL Vodka 0.75 oz
  • 22.5 mL Gin 0.75 oz
  • 22.5 mL White Rum 0.75 oz
  • 22.5 mL Blanco Tequila 0.75 oz
  • 22.5 mL Blue Curacao 0.75 oz
  • 22.5 mL Sour Mix 0.75 oz
  • Dash of Lemon Lime Soda
4 Likes

I’m saving that recipe lol!!

3 Likes

7 Likes

:rofl: For whatever. It’s a waste in this case.

2 Likes

26?

2 Likes

Welcome! The Forum is a black hole, a swirl. It pulls you in and spits you out again. Full of nice dragons, cats, cows and trees. Ducks, bunnies, darkside, you don’t have to choose. The forum does it for you. Intelligent? Stupid? Affinity for numbers? Word gambler? Doesn’t matter, there is something for everyone here. Notice the sarcasm, the subtle cynicism, the irony. The love, community, cohesion. And prepare for celebrations! Eat and drink to the point of vomiting! And cake!!! Welcome to the world of lovers and crazies! Yes, and the dissatisfied… :roll_eyes: And never ever take me too seriously. :crazy_face: :rofl:

4 Likes

Always take this guy too seriously…

…thank me later…

…in this thread for posterity.

3 Likes

I feel so low… :worried:

3 Likes

Wait your turn! I haven’t been here in a while and I still have a few posts to work through. But thanks for your seriousness.

1 Like

Your sarcasm makes you look sexy and dark. :smiling_imp: Thank you for sleepless nights…

2 Likes

I have so many questions about this

3 Likes

No. I refuse to give a like for this. :angry: Thanks for useless products.

1 Like

they’re not useless, I drink a lot of em :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes