When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some šŸ’˜ now

I feel so lowā€¦ :worried:

3 Likes

Wait your turn! I havenā€™t been here in a while and I still have a few posts to work through. But thanks for your seriousness.

1 Like

Your sarcasm makes you look sexy and dark. :smiling_imp: Thank you for sleepless nightsā€¦

2 Likes

I have so many questions about this

3 Likes

No. I refuse to give a like for this. :angry: Thanks for useless products.

1 Like

theyā€™re not useless, I drink a lot of em :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That would show that they didnā€™t get the joke. It was a joke, right?

3 Likes

This is not evidence to the contrary. But thanks for trying. :smirk:

2 Likes

are you saying itā€™s useless for me to drink things and keep myself alive? :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™m thankful for helpful people and new members wanting to learn. Welcome @Joesiera

Cheers!

5 Likes

Drink whatever keeps you alive. I am happy and thankful that you are alive. But stay away from me with chocolate beer!

2 Likes

nor do I thank peopleā€¦

3 Likes

A nice dark chocolate stout is not a bad thing. Better than that Belgian cherry beer anyway. All this talk of beer is making my liver hangry :rofl::grinning:

6 Likes

Would you seriously consider putting chocolate syrup in your whisky!? :scream:

4 Likes

Guess Iā€™ll put my big boy pants on and stop my shenanigans in this thread.

6 Likes

Oh, you are fine @voidstrike - and frankly even without pants you act more like a grown up than many others

Erudite and learned as always @NotVixx :slight_smile: the funniest people know how to laugh at themselves

@Pike there is something to be said for ā€œjustā€ beer as itā€™s meant to be :stuck_out_tongue: (donā€™t worry, 99% of the beers I drink are ā€œjustā€ beer - in fact I have an oatmeal stout in the fridge for later!)

@Kilted lol at that cherry beer. I find most of those too sweet, but my man loves them ā€¦ while I have my stouts and porters, he has his cherry / blueberry
Flavoured beersā€¦

4 Likes

Ok, I admit I like the Belgian cherry beer. They once sold it hot at a Christmas market. Hands off!
I donā€™t like wheat beer unless itā€™s dark. The other often tastes like

And because this is a thanking thread: thanks to the man or woman or whatever who invented beer!

4 Likes

This is a fun place. Was expecting down to business kinda convos when I joined. Thanks and cheers for making this a happy place @sleepyhead @Chadmo @Pike @voidstrike @NotVixx Sorry if I missed anyone.

7 Likes

Thank you for your appreciation, and thank you back for adding to the fun and cheer on this thread @Joesiera !

@Pike i also prefer the darker beers, not so much the fruitier stuff :stuck_out_tongue: I have tried some tropical themed beersā€¦ but give me a nice porter any day!

6 Likes

Thanks for porter! :pray: I love this one:

There is also a cherry variant. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes