When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not to late! Show some ๐Ÿ’˜ now

Thank you @sleepyhead :green_heart: that was very cool and creative of yah :+1:

9 Likes

What the hell, are we in therapy now.
Go back to sleep

2 Likes

Turn that frowan upside down :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I do hibernate during winters! I just need to find a way of hibernating for 12 months

First, I will go and find my hedgehog whoโ€™s been living in my garden over the last 3 years and make sure he/she is ok! See you next year lol!!!

5 Likes

Thanks @Sarah2 my original counting buddy to thwart the modsโ€ฆlook at the legacy of counting rebels racking up the Ws

Also Thanks to the dragon for doing a great modder f*ing job keeping the forums clean.

My rare non sarcastic, non self-congratulatory post in here

9 Likes

Awwwโ€ฆ Itโ€™s always good to see familiar namesโ€ฆ Blessings from my corner of the globe buddy :hugs:.

8 Likes

LOL considering how many people liked what I did, Iโ€™m staying awake thank you very much :slight_smile: maybe you need to go to sleep, you seem a tad cranky. Shall I get you a teddy bear ?

Maybe you should try showing appreciation for someone, if you know how :wink:

7 Likes

Glad you liked it @Dudeious.Maximus :slight_smile: and thanks @Luna , a 1-year hibernation sounds fun!

6 Likes

Pfft. We know you too wellโ€ฆ

10 Likes

for @Mistress_of_Shadows

Butter on popcorn and ice for my cocktails
Big crates of good beer, and maybe some wine too
Sarcastic buddies that warm my dark heart
These are a few of my favorite things

8 Likes

U lil :poop: lmao. I will neither confirm nor deny the level of how much you know me

6 Likes

Not needed Stanagde. This forum is a community. If you donโ€™t like positivity, thereโ€™s plenty of negative posts and people you can argue with all over. This thread is a solace from the storm.

9 Likes

Special shout out to my devilish fukwits and those who help "bumping " us hard and fast with support here and to those who support behind the scenes. It is all your fault that after 4.5 years I and the Shops are still here. @Pike @Vixx @Str8blazen @PurpleHolic @TheStug @Sarmale @AoK @JGE :kiss: :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

10 Likes

Thanks @bbrd67 .

Sometimes the forums are a breeding pit of toxicity and negativity, and putting people down for the sake of it is the go-to behaviour. And sometimes people have nothing to gain and no agenda but stand up for something or someone just because it is the nice thing to do. Thanks for bringing back a bit of faith in the forum.

9 Likes

Uh ohโ€ฆ Someone need a snickers??? I am more than happy to assist :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Oh, honey :slight_smile:

Itโ€™s not that public opinion is needed - itโ€™s that I actually enjoy making other people happy, and as you can see many other people appreciate what I do :slight_smile: why should I stop what Iโ€™m doing because you, one person who doesnโ€™t get the purpose of this positive thread of appreciation, tells me to stop :slight_smile: everyone else here so far gets it, and is using this thread to build people up.

Maybe you donโ€™t care about public opinion re what you do. That can be good - but maybe you should actually start caring about other people, unless you live as a hermit in the middle of the ocean with nobody but seagulls for company and therefore have no need of basic good manners

Now, you can join us in building a community up, or you can continue to put other people down for no reason whatsoever - your choice.

As for me, Iโ€™m not going to let one person ruin my day when thereโ€™s plenty of others who get joy from what I do :wink:

Now I hope you get a better attitude about life than you do now :stuck_out_tongue: itโ€™ll be good for ya

8 Likes

Lol if only eating sugar made other people sweeter :stuck_out_tongue: Iโ€™ll contribute some sweet iced tea if thatโ€™ll help

2 Likes

Who said anything about eating itโ€ฆ :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Oooh :joy::smiling_imp: I can get the microwave ready to melt it :joy:

4 Likes

By the way I forgot to thank you for my song LOL Iโ€™ve been so hungover lately I donโ€™t know left from right

4 Likes