When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not to late! Show some 💘 now

Down, boy, down boy.

3 Likes

A warm welcome back! I’m glad you returned @Mistress_of_Shadows. :+1::smile:

:beers::popcorn:

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

I liked your poor innocent :baseball::baseball:

2 Likes

Hilarious thread @NicoX … All about ducks and everything else :rofl::laughing::wink:

Thank you for handling a dissenting voice with such diplomacy…

:trophy:

Ps. Welcome back @Mistress_of_Shadows, the :popcorn: & :beers: supplies were running low. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oops yes forgot the tag - thanks @sleepyhead

8 Likes

thanks as always for expressing gratitude @Sarah2 , did you mean to tag @NicoX in your post? :slight_smile:

(I second the motion btw, great classy reply!)

6 Likes

Pleasure’s all mine! If memory serves, it’s the first time I’ve ever been praised for being diplomatic. :partying_face: :tada:

e159f454b9411d0e92b6395b52258606

12da5d01a888727895832f92dc92dc84_w200

:joy:

8 Likes

Haha, just got caught up with that thread - and a Himym gif to top it off!? I second that - I do like, thank you! :100: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh poor soul. I am so sorry for your pup and you, but 16 is a wonderful age. Sending well wishes from Europe, and three puppy kisses (13 yo, 3 yo and almost 2 yo). I feel your pain, I’m sorry.

9 Likes

What a beautiful pup…. Best wishes, also sending hugs and good vibes!!

9 Likes

Vixxy take care of that precious baby. All healing vibes (and vibrators ) being sent your way. Ty for being an awesome pet parent :kiss:

9 Likes

Oh baby oh baby xxx

Please please

Very few things on this planet make me cry nowadays

Oh baby :green_heart:. I’ll cry my eyes out tonight @Vixx

8 Likes

Glad your pup is doing better! Best wishes of recovery to her from across the ocean.

6 Likes

Virtual :hugs: s from me too!
Xtra blessings for your pup @Vixx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for sharing, so we can rally around you at this time and remind you… We care :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

How very fortunate for her to have landed in the care of you. :candle:

3 Likes

I’m absolutely certain that dogs are angels, sent here to guide us and make us happy, because there ain’t more unconditional love (okay, a mother’s maybe :grin:) than a dog can give you.
I’m happy such a kind sould has found you and is living her life in a way she deserves. You’re a god given person too @Vixx :heart:

5 Likes

Absolutely adorable

And a big relief to hear she’s doing ok xx

5 Likes

My stone heart just crumbled a bit. That baby is lucky to have u and u are lucky to know u made a difference in the life of a innocent soul :kiss:

6 Likes

How’s your lovely pup doing @Vixx ? Thanks for taking such good care of her and giving her so much love!

4 Likes

15 Likes

Best pic i seen in months… :heart: :kiss: :popcorn:

6 Likes