When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some 💘 now

Oh poor soul. I am so sorry for your pup and you, but 16 is a wonderful age. Sending well wishes from Europe, and three puppy kisses (13 yo, 3 yo and almost 2 yo). I feel your pain, I’m sorry.

9 Likes

What a beautiful pup…. Best wishes, also sending hugs and good vibes!!

9 Likes

Vixxy take care of that precious baby. All healing vibes (and vibrators ) being sent your way. Ty for being an awesome pet parent :kiss:

9 Likes

Oh baby oh baby xxx

Please please

Very few things on this planet make me cry nowadays

Oh baby :green_heart:. I’ll cry my eyes out tonight @NotVixx

8 Likes

Glad your pup is doing better! Best wishes of recovery to her from across the ocean.

6 Likes

Virtual :hugs: s from me too!
Xtra blessings for your pup @NotVixx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for sharing, so we can rally around you at this time and remind you… We care :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

How very fortunate for her to have landed in the care of you. :candle:

3 Likes

I’m absolutely certain that dogs are angels, sent here to guide us and make us happy, because there ain’t more unconditional love (okay, a mother’s maybe :grin:) than a dog can give you.
I’m happy such a kind sould has found you and is living her life in a way she deserves. You’re a god given person too @NotVixx :heart:

5 Likes

Absolutely adorable

And a big relief to hear she’s doing ok xx

5 Likes

My stone heart just crumbled a bit. That baby is lucky to have u and u are lucky to know u made a difference in the life of a innocent soul :kiss:

6 Likes

How’s your lovely pup doing @NotVixx ? Thanks for taking such good care of her and giving her so much love!

4 Likes

Best pic i seen in months… :heart: :kiss: :popcorn:

6 Likes

adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

4 Likes

@OGdirty1Kanobi thank you for spreading your love and not asking for child support :popcorn: :rofl: :beers:

4 Likes

Thank you for all of the sincerity in this thread. It is the best thread in all the forum.

6 Likes

Not yet anyways hehe :innocent:

4 Likes

yay @OGdirty1Kanobi ! thank you for also adding your positivity @nicos !

3 Likes

Thanks @PlayForFun for an announcement that brought a tear to my eye.

8 Likes

you have been immortalized @Pike whooo!

5 Likes

I haven’t seen it like that before! It’s getting better by the minute!

5 Likes