When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some šŸ’˜ now

Leading by example :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Is there any other way :kiss:? :popcorn: :beer:

9 Likes

Many thanks to @Saphirra !!!
Took the time to make this card for me in my challenging times.
Always made me smile.

And to TGW for my wonderful coffee cup !

:heart::heart::heart:

Great place because of awesome people.

Yarr !!! :pirate_flag:

21 Likes

Yā€™all are gonna make me run out of likes. And I will NOT be thankful for that. :rofl:

12 Likes

And lest I forget. I appreciate @Steve9999
so much.
We both did a short sabbatical from the game about 6 months ago and went over to a retirement alliance. :rofl::palm_tree:

I soon realized some clarity and went back to the Pirates with a super relaxed upgraded frame of mind.

Steve followed shortly after and through tireless efforts as co-leader and now leader revived our alliance to the glory days of @zephyr1 and @ProfLoki.

We have been 30 strong with a few on a waiting list for a while now.

Just wanted to Thank You here buddy.

Yarr !!! :pirate_flag::metal:t3::sunglasses:

15 Likes

Lots of great thank yous already so Iā€™ll add a few more:

• Mods- thanks for what you do and for keeping the playground clean and organized.
  • @Oggiez thanks for the Wise Goat.
  • @cap, @Zartanis and other content creators thanks for making the many pretty charts and graphics we use so often
15 Likes

Be back soon :laughing: I am not in a comfortable place being nice. Iā€™m already getting the shakes, luckily I found a way to temporarily stop them :cocktail:

6 Likes

Iā€™d like to thank @Dudeious.Maximus for the day in the future when he gives me the dragon.

Then, if my 90ā€™s cartoon eduction was right about anything*, Iā€™ll turn into Captain Fanboi.

Hmmmā€¦actually maybe thatā€™s why I donā€™t have a dragon :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

*and so far it hasnā€™t really helped muchā€¦cars donā€™t appear to be robots in disguise, we havenā€™t made the technology to have mech suits beamed onto us in space and the world has yet to meet any living dinosaurā€¦Denver or otherwise

8 Likes

Ffs donā€™t be greedy ? Donā€™t ya got enough badges :laughing: :kiss: u ainā€™t playin pokemon :laughing:

6 Likes

Hey! If I didnā€™t have a compulsive need to collect things I wouldnā€™t be playing E&P either :joy:

7 Likes

I canā€™t argue with that logic :popcorn: :beer:

2 Likes

@Cheds ā€¦. I just want that cow badge lol

4 Likes

@Rook no worries I donā€™t care I made the thread for good vibes and as far as Iā€™m concerned there is no off topic as long as everybodyā€™s having fun :kiss: :popcorn:

7 Likes

Only rule of Be Nice Club is you have to tag someone right?

@Mistress_of_Shadows thats right yeah?

See what I did there?? :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: Thank you all for beeing so likeable!

11 Likes

12 minutes wait!

7 Likes

Thank you for passing me the time with my favorite monster (next to the guy in the bin)! With that you have earned the first like since 12 minutes! :rofl:

9 Likes

Cookie Monster + Newtonā€™s cradle = like from me!

5 Likes

Once you get one, you just want more. :sweat_smile:

I see people with double and even triple dragons. :sob:

Besides TGW, I think @PlayForFun has the best combination. :wink:

7 Likes

@TGW actually earned a second medalā€¦ for offering to give @Cheds his first medal lol

5 Likes