When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not to late! Show some 💘 now

It’s great to see this thread taking off especially with Society the way it is today. thank you all for getting yourselves out of character and showing your hearts

12 Likes

Leading by example :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Is there any other way :kiss:? :popcorn: :beer:

9 Likes

The “Do as I say, not as I do or catch a look that could flash freeze your soul” was always popular …

7 Likes

Many thanks to @Saphirra !!!
Took the time to make this card for me in my challenging times.
Always made me smile.

And to TGW for my wonderful coffee cup !

:heart::heart::heart:

Great place because of awesome people.

Yarr !!! :pirate_flag:

20 Likes

Y’all are gonna make me run out of likes. And I will NOT be thankful for that. :rofl:

12 Likes

And lest I forget. I appreciate @Steve9999
so much.
We both did a short sabbatical from the game about 6 months ago and went over to a retirement alliance. :rofl::palm_tree:

I soon realized some clarity and went back to the Pirates with a super relaxed upgraded frame of mind.

Steve followed shortly after and through tireless efforts as co-leader and now leader revived our alliance to the glory days of @zephyr1 and @ProfLoki.

We have been 30 strong with a few on a waiting list for a while now.

Just wanted to Thank You here buddy.

Yarr !!! :pirate_flag::metal:t3::sunglasses:

15 Likes

Lots of great thank yous already so I’ll add a few more:

• Mods- thanks for what you do and for keeping the playground clean and organized.
  • @Oggiez thanks for the Wise Goat.
  • @cap, @Zartanis and other content creators thanks for making the many pretty charts and graphics we use so often
13 Likes

Be back soon :laughing: I am not in a comfortable place being nice. I’m already getting the shakes, luckily I found a way to temporarily stop them :cocktail:

6 Likes

I’d like to thank @Dudeious.Maximus for the day in the future when he gives me the dragon.

Then, if my 90’s cartoon eduction was right about anything*, I’ll turn into Captain Fanboi.

Hmmm…actually maybe that’s why I don’t have a dragon :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

*and so far it hasn’t really helped much…cars don’t appear to be robots in disguise, we haven’t made the technology to have mech suits beamed onto us in space and the world has yet to meet any living dinosaur…Denver or otherwise

8 Likes

Ffs don’t be greedy ? Don’t ya got enough badges :laughing: :kiss: u ain’t playin pokemon :laughing:

6 Likes

Hey! If I didn’t have a compulsive need to collect things I wouldn’t be playing E&P either :joy:

7 Likes

I can’t argue with that logic :popcorn: :beer:

2 Likes

@Cheds …. I just want that cow badge lol

4 Likes

@Rook no worries I don’t care I made the thread for good vibes and as far as I’m concerned there is no off topic as long as everybody’s having fun :kiss: :popcorn:

7 Likes

Only rule of Be Nice Club is you have to tag someone right?

@Mistress_of_Shadows thats right yeah?

See what I did there?? :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: Thank you all for beeing so likeable!

11 Likes

12 minutes wait!

7 Likes

Thank you for passing me the time with my favorite monster (next to the guy in the bin)! With that you have earned the first like since 12 minutes! :rofl:

9 Likes

Cookie Monster + Newton’s cradle = like from me!

5 Likes

Cookie Settings