When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not to late! Show some 💘 now

makes for a great story at least :smiley: and I bet you can still drink men your age under the table!

4 Likes

Actually I did pretty good I drank three of them under the table so I still got it …

4 Likes

Thank you all for being kind and helpful. I’m new to the forums and reading through tons of stuff so don’t remember all the stuff. I’m actually spending more time here than on the game lol

10 Likes

It’s a trap… Get hooked here and they pull u in deeper…

5 Likes

Lol I don’t mind that. Have been playing for a little over four years. Part of a wonderful alliance. Until lately we had a couple of members updating stuff from here. Now that’s my job lol. I share stuff with 5 different alliances Line groups so what you all do is indirectly helping a lot of people :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

you rock awesomely @Mistress_of_Shadows , all hail the champ!

and in your honor I’ve continued the song :smiley: (thanks again for making this kick-@ss awesome thread!!)

Butter on popcorn and ice for my cocktails
Big crates of good beer, and maybe some wine too
Sarcastic buddies that warm my dark heart
These are a few of my favorite things

Holt melted Snickers for attitude adjustments
Emojis and Starbucks and @Vixx whose gone meming
Wild @Pike who snarks with the fullness of his wit

Friends who keep secret how nice I sometimes am
People who pay back some kindness with kindness
Jet-black whips that hit nice round things :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

When the flags fly
When the troll posts
When I’m feeling mad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don’t feel so bad

9 Likes

you are a star for all that sharing! thank you too for being kind and helpful!

6 Likes

@Stanagde
My advice for what it’s worth ….
If you are not keen on the thread just skip it (that’s what I do). It helps for a better place.
There is far too much negativity in this game and occasionally in the forum too … it doesn’t hurt to be positive, helpful or kind to your fellow player colleagues…
And didn’t anyone tell you that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
Just my two pennies worth

9 Likes

Hey now… I resemble that remark… Then again I am a proud FUKWIT so I’m cool with that, besides I make sarcasm look sexy and dark :biting_lip: :smiling_imp: :kiss: :popcorn:

6 Likes

Just like anywhere no matter how much a few people come together to make things better there’s always someone trying to ruin things and loose the fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Meh… Thats why ppl like us are here… We know how to course correct :popcorn:

6 Likes

@Mistress_of_Shadows
I always make exceptions for those appealing to my darkest side (yes I have one too). Especially those of you that are more desirable :kiss:

7 Likes

preach! and what a nice course we’ve corrected to!

Chocolate beers on me, cheers to all you lovely positive people

4 Likes

Can you give me a shout when something good comes up on the chats? I tend to miss a few sometimes.

My line id is joesiera

4 Likes

Sometimes it really sucks to be out of Likes. I wish I could like this post a million times :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

7 Likes

you’re very sweet, thanks @Gwniver :slight_smile:

and kudos also @Kilted @JGE for articulating and illustrating the spirit of this thread :slight_smile:

5 Likes

will do, and will definitely tag you too :smiley:

some other positive threads I can recommend

6 Likes

Thank you. Will check them out.

5 Likes

…New mission acquired…

I only accept your (US $) 3 quarters, nickel & 10 pennies worth of opinion…
…cuz you the dime piece to finish that $1.

Thank you to everyone who endured this cringe post. I appreciate no pitchforks or torches being raised.

8 Likes

Cringe posts get treated with tissues, rubbing alcohol and lots of air freshener after :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes