When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some šŸ’˜ now

I can also be a hotheadā€¦ so major kudos for keeping your cool :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I scrolled through my profile and would like to thank @sleepyhead @SamMe @jinbatsu @akionna @Noble_Weasel and the late @TGW for the most likes. I appreciate your support and dialogue.

:beers:

15 Likes

itā€™s my pleasure @Muchacho , and thank you for being a great discussion partner!

7 Likes

Buenas tardes en que pais estan esos pandas ā€¦ son lindos

3 Likes

Translation: Good afternoon, what country are those pandas inā€¦ they are cute

Thanks! Iā€™m fairly certain blue ones donā€™t exist anywhere. I confess I did an image search to find a picture to go with ā€œbluehairā€ and got really lucky finding this picture.

Red pandas are native to the Himalayas and southern China. They are extremely cute - Iā€™d even say the cutest!

Back to Spanish (from Google Translate):

Ā”Gracias! Estoy bastante seguro de que los azules no existen en ninguna parte. Confieso que hice una bĆŗsqueda de imĆ”genes para encontrar una imagen que combinara con ā€œbluehairā€ y tuve mucha suerte al encontrar esta imagen.

Los pandas rojos son nativos del Himalaya y del sur de China. Son extremadamente lindos, Ā”incluso dirĆ­a que los mĆ”s lindos!

7 Likes

Thank you @Ssnake for collating, analysing and reporting data to the benefit of the player community.

You are appreciated.

12 Likes

Thank you @Sarah2! You are too kind!

9 Likes

I second that :hugs:

8 Likes

@PlayForFun for all that they do on these forums, I mean seriouslyā€¦you should be paid Play!

@VeryQuietly for this thread which I use fairly often when I am looking for somethingā€¦

@jinbatsu for this thread which I like to peak into from time to time to see who and what has changedā€¦

@Zartanis @VeryQuietly @ColdHands @ratabboypda @VEIVE @birksg @christie and all other calendar makers that I canā€™t add in the post!

@ anyone else who helps out in these forums!

14 Likes

Thank you, @akionna & @sleepyhead, for writing me into the WHEN SUDDENLY thread. Iā€™m going through some IRL stuff but hope to jump in real soon.

Thank you, @Saphirra, for reaching out to check in with me with only a very small view into that IRL stuff.

9 Likes

@BlueHair take your time, hope all goes well in real life :slight_smile: you always have a home here!

6 Likes

Sending good vibes your way :wind_face: :leaves: :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

I want to thank @PlayForFun for making the S2 hero threads. I thought they would be great and appreciate someone taking that time!

:beers:

13 Likes

I second this! Thank you, @PlayForFun - those are super helpful! And I know that must have been a good bit of work to do them all.

8 Likes

Thank you @Gwniver for adding a lot of kindness and empathy to the forums :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Awwwā€¦

Thank you for being such an inspiration :candle: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

awww :slight_smile: happy to share good vibes all around :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @Kenzo for providing a mega dose of summoning reality. Itā€™s not easy sharing not so good news, and itā€™s important to read about the unsuccessful pulls too.

For example:

Iā€™d give you a super like for your linked post if I could. :+1::+1:

I hope that you get some shiny new heroes soon! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

I second that - itĀ“s so rare to hear that side of summons, and it really does helps. Thank you for sharing @Kenzo :100:

5 Likes

a big thank you to @The_Seeker for bravely calling out hypocrisy on the forums :slight_smile: I always admire your standing up for responsible free speech - key word on responsible!

12 Likes