When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some šŸ’˜ now

thatā€™s a good one, only a few have it - youā€™re in great company, congrats @Muchacho and thank you for deserving the admiration!

7 Likes

:sweat_smile: thatā€™s when thereā€™s something to share or tell, right. Same over here tbh :relaxed:

5 Likes

Thanks @Guvnor for all your efforts informing, explaining, carrying out polls, etc etc on the 3 Kingdoms Fiasco, I mean
Event :wink:.

For someone who doesnā€™t work for SG, you definitely were in the line of fire for the duration of the event, and even though itā€™s ā€œfinishedā€ā€¦ the loot complaints continue :person_facepalming:.

Your efforts are appreciated :trophy:. Thank you!

18 Likes

3 Likes

@OldCynic Iā€™ve been playing very casually for a little over a year, but started to get more involved a few months back. I found your guides, and theyā€™ve been very enjoyable reads. I also feel like Iā€™m starting to get a better idea of how to round out my little roster.

Thank you!

11 Likes

Probably my new favourite thread - thank you @Luna_Lovegood

And also @Luna for this one!

10 Likes

Thanks @sleepyhead

:green_heart:

4 Likes

How do I remove this post from my list of most recent thanks

3 Likes

@Mistress_of_Shadows that was a very diplomatic, dare I say kind, yet no-nonsense and firm response to that new no-spend threadā€¦ will I be ruining your rep if I link to it here? :wink: thanks for doing that, I really like the way you worded it!

5 Likes

I donā€™t know that you can remove itā€¦but you can click it to in-bold it in your list, or unfollow it.

1 Like

This attitude reminds me of @TGW. Good to see you around. :beer: :popcorn:

6 Likes

Thank u, and u may link or kink anything :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thank u. I was drinkingā€¦ Tends to mellow me. :imp: but yes idc about linking or my rep after the things i did today :biting_lip:

5 Likes

hereā€™s to more yummy alcohol then :wink:

I like a glass of wine after work too, to mellow me down from all the annoyances during the day :stuck_out_tongue:

a little wine and gossipā€¦

3 Likes

I echo everyoneā€™s sentiments on ā€œThankingā€ the mods and everyone who works so hard to keep the game going. I would like to send a a big ā€œThank Youā€ to the alliance I was inā€¦Diamond Infantry. They were awesome and kept me playing in an alliance as long as I did. It finally just got to be to much though and I play here and there. So here are to the great alliances!!

7 Likes

2 Likes

I think itā€™s time for some music. Thanks to whoever for your existence my @Mistress_of_Shadows. This oneā€™s for you.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think theyā€™ve been thanked here before, I would like to thank @Draerius for contributing to the fun community content threads and back-liking to show appreciation, and @BlackZed for making many sensible, empathetic replies all over the forum!

7 Likes

Awwww thank you :kissing_heart: and 20 more

3 Likes

Iā€™ll just leave this here:

You liked that post too. :rofl:

3 Likes