When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some šŸ’˜ now

@JGE @Cheds big props to u both in the rebalancing thread. Want to jump on there again but will choose the right moment :popcorn: :beer: to u both.

5 Likes

Thanks to @Dudeious.Maximus and others who have a lot of work to do when SGG pulls the BS that they do. Moving everything, deleting a bunch of stuff, etc.

You are appreciated!

15 Likes

You are just fabulous @Rook

One and only :green_heart::green_heart:

Thanks for being around

9 Likes

@NotVixx

Iā€™m out of likes again

So :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

10 Likes

Well I try and bring well reasoned debateā€¦it rarely ends well

13 Likes

A couple of thanks for adding a bit of humour back into the forum today as itā€™s needed it.

Firstly @Luna_Lovegood for:

And @Guvnor for:

11 Likes

Bob Ross auto-rec!

20 happy little trees

5 Likes

To every single person in the forum that I have ever given a like to for their post ā€¦

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU

You made my time in the game on that day so much better
And you all know who you are ā€¦ cheers my dears

14 Likes

A massive thanks back to @JGE for being so cool

Massive hugs to you

12 Likes

Shout out to @Suicide_Bunny.

Iā€™m a casual user of this forum and more and more when an interesting thread pops up I find myself just scrolling through to see what @Suicide_Bunny has already written. 99% of the time I find it eloquently expresses the sentiment that the majority of the dedicated player base would have.

If the Bunny were running for office theyā€™d have my vote.

12 Likes

@Homaclese thank you for sticking to the facts and trying to keep the threads light-hearted. There seems to be so much negativity and criticism. So thank you for trying to put fact where there is so much emotional outrage and bullying

5 Likes

@ferg thank you for your poignant and rational fact basing thoughts in the threads. And also thank you for not feeding the trolls it seems to me that theyā€™ve eaten quite a lot lately LOL

8 Likes

Make like a proton and stay positive.
Thanks @Everyone
:pray:

8 Likes

Just stopped by to see some positive people. A lot of threads now are positively exhausting. I like smart, happy people.

Thanks yā€™all.

12 Likes

Thanks! Though my Facebook comment history completely disqualifies me from running for any public office

6 Likes

Can I just thank @everyone here? :smile: Thank you for being part of our community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

29 Likes

Sir, with all due respect I do not envy you or your staff one bit LOL I am however apologetic for so many on the community threads who are taking it personal and let bullying be the way forward.
@Petri I thank you for continuing to support the mods who work their rear ends off and I hope that perhaps there can be a meeting of the minds instead of emotions.
:popcorn: :beer:

14 Likes

thank for the thank you @Petri , and thank you for encouraging the positivity and goodwill that helps make this forum community so great :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Screenshot_20220210-111649_(1)
I still donā€™t fully understand what happened. But I must have done something right. :smirk: Thank you @NotVixx!
I think he deserves a heart for that. Can anyone give him a heart? Iā€™m sure he would be happy about thatā€¦

11 Likes

Thanks @Sarah2 for the cake!

9 Likes