When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some 💘 now

Wow! Fun!? What can I say … If I had a face you could see I’m blushing… :blush: So thanks to @Mistress_of_Shadows for mentioning me, thanks for the beer and popcorn (to be honest the beer is empty but the cupboard is full of popcorn), thank you for wonderful dark moments and thank you for this thread (is there a pink fairy with a magic wand and glitter dust inside? :wink:).
Thanks to @sleepyhead for wonderful times and threads (and to all participants especially @nevarmaor). :capital_abcd: :notes:
Thanks to @PlayForFun for letting me make my peace with 6. :peace_symbol:
Thanks to @Sarah2 for taking care of us all. :hugs:
Thanks to @akionna for the most likes in both directions. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks to the whole mod zoo and modsicians, including the former ones, even if their contribution is sometimes only zero. :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks to the staff for a great game.
Thanks to everyone who was not specifically mentioned here (greetings to the German community).
Thanks and curses to Google Translate.
And thanks to my alliance (even if none of the xxxx is active here in the forum).

13 Likes