When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not too late! Show some 💘 now

What a wonderful thread!

I joined the forum years ago, when I had no clue what to do with my first 5-star. I nervously posted my question and received so much help! The community here is generous and kind. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! :smile:

Thank you @JonahTheBard for your fantastic poems and songs and other wizardry. But especially the When Suddenly thread.

Thank you @Sarah2, @PlayForFun and friends … for hanging out in the Word Association thread. Sometimes that’s all my brain can handle!

When I can manage the alphabet, I drop into the AtoZ Game … but still @littleKAF catches me when I mix up my letters!

I also love the Meme thread. It’s hilarious and TGW had some of the sharpest commentaries. Miss you and hugs to @eagle1.

Thank you to the FTP Rebellion @Muchacho, @Noble_Weasel, and so many others. We support each other through all the many Dawas and Renfelds we summon.

Thank you @nevarmaor and @sft1965 for your When Suddenly posts. I love them all!

Thank you @sleepyhead for … everything! You created so many fun threads. You pick up the When Suddenly thread, no matter what happens. You are a friend to everyone. You’re the best!

21 Likes