When was the last time u publicly thanked someone with sincerity in this forum? It's not to late! Show some πŸ’˜ now

I call dibs on cheeks!

3 Likes

First, you need to create a poll asking if creating another poll is a good idea.

3 Likes
  • Is creating another poll a good idea?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

There.

3 Likes

You’re a rabbit. Stop whining. Surrender to your fate.

7 Likes

Oi! You were a rabbit not so long ago. Don’t make us eat you too.

4 Likes

Why do I like you again? :expressionless:

4 Likes

Because of my dashing personality? :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

That or your poll-creating skills. I can’t remember.

5 Likes

Yeah, my poll making skills are astounding. Those irresistible yes or no options, man…

4 Likes

But which pair of cheeks??

6 Likes

@Sorvina @SamMe it looks like we are β€œcannot eat whatever we want, argh, those who can must be mutants!” Buddies lol

4 Likes

Ooowww what a cheeky comment :heart:

5 Likes

The subtle phrasing to influence the outcome is pure art.

3 Likes

I can get behind your assessment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Speaking of polls… why are YOU even participating iin discussions about eating @NicoX ??

• Because I misinterpreted it in the naughty way, and have this view of NicoX as a dashing specimen of masculinity
  • Because I misinterpeted it in the not naughty way, and see NicoX as a good source of fiber
  • Because I got swept up in the craziness of this thread, and just want to add fuel to the fire while eating popcorn
  • Because I don’t want to feel left out, and want to join in with all the silliness of the cool kids
  • Because I feel bad for all the poll-makers, and just want to show my poll-voting support

0 voters

3 Likes
3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: How in the world could I be a source of fiber?

Edit: I do not have prosthetics made of bread or vegetable.

4 Likes

There are so many options, it’s even more interesting.

It is a family-friendly forum, so I would have not think about that. I was just literally thinking about eating…
But maybe @Mistress_of_Shadows had sth different in mind… Choose wisely :joy:

8 Likes

Let’s leave @NicoX for a bit. I have a doubt. My stats that show under my summary and the one under the users tab are different. Is that usual